So Bellator just made a 'superfight'

who'd win

• Total voters
You didn't win anything. You said Darren Till is good. He beat no one worth a damn ffs. Wonderbread? That guy lost to Campbell's Tomato Soup can Matt fucking geezer Brown. lol yeah, get back to me when you've watched MMA for more than 1 year.

Damn you triggered mate. You told me to give you a name, I did. Till. You spew some dumb shit about how he “arguably” lost to Thompson. Well ya nugget of shit, he beat Thompson. These are FACTS. Sorry breh, you lost and continue to lose to superior intelligence. Keep trying dolt!

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

I would rather watch Rory and Moose tbh.

2 ufc rejects is a “superfight”…mmmm k lol

Lol, UFC rejects. How many fights did Mousasi win in a row before leaving. Not to mention Rory dominated the current WW champion.

The UFC didn't release these guys, they left on there own accord because they wanted a bigger piece of the pie with more freedom

Hopefully we can soon also see another superfight between Jake Shields and Uriah Hall.

You didn't win anything. You said Darren Till is good. He beat no one worth a damn ffs. Wonderbread? That guy lost to Campbell's Tomato Soup can Matt fucking geezer Brown. lol yeah, get back to me when you've watched MMA for more than 1 year.
you realize wonderboy dominated Rory, right?

Bellator atleast puts up the best fights it can. Its sad how ufc never has them because fighters always naming new terms. Although stipe vs dc is bogger than bellator.

do you think this might make a Whittaker vs Woodley discussion start ?

i can see both fighters wanting it
and it's a good match up

but Whittaker would be the clear favourite

Tyrone called out Bisping at MW but no one else

Rory is a great fighter, and perhaps the best WW in the world right now... but I don't think he gives Mousasi much trouble.

Woodley is a great fighter, and perhaps the best WW in the world right now... but I don't think her give Whittaker much trouble.

I'd be MUCH more interested in seeing Rory v Woodley and Mousasi v Whittaker. Those fights are toss ups.

Romero is better than woodly in every way. Far more dangerous on the feet, has better offensive wrestling, better cardio, higher fight iq and he actually fights.
Woodly will stand his back against the cage and throw only the overhand right or occasional leg kick.
Whittaker wasn't scared to engage against romero i doubt he freezes up like wonderboy did.

Damn you triggered mate. You told me to give you a name, I did. Till. You spew some dumb shit about how he “arguably” lost to Thompson. Well ya nugget of shit, he beat Thompson. These are FACTS. Sorry breh, you lost and continue to lose to superior intelligence. Keep trying dolt!
You and intelligence don't belong in the same sentence... Remember, you still don't know when to use your vs you're? That means you're the exact opposite of intelligent.

Lol wrecked again... I'm sure you just want my attention at this point though, hoping I will teach you how to be as awesome as I am. Keep trying, Skippy. One day.

you realize wonderboy dominated Rory, right?
No shit. I didn't realize losing to wonderboy and Lawler means you're not ufc calibre.... Rory just isn't on CM Punk's level....

You realize Rory dominated the current WW champ right?

Last edited:
I'd take Whittaker in that one, but wouldn't be shocked if Woodley won

No shit. I didn't realize losing to wonderboy and Lawler means you're not ufc calibre.... Rory just isn't on CM Punk's level....

You realize Rory dominated the current WW champ right?
You were downplaying wonderboy. I didn’t do the same for Rory.

Seeing some of the uneducated fanboi comments in this thread makes me just...
<{you!}>
Robert outpaces Tyron and drops him while backed into the fence.

Moose v. Rory is a very intriguing fight, Mousasi by being larger, stronger, and more physical.

Rory could in fact win by UD if inconsistent Moose shows up

Rob just beat a better version of Cryrun, so I'll go with him.

No this wont make a whittaker vs woodley discussion start.

original.gif

Back