So, Bigfoot Silva Is Going To Die In Six Days

Wasn't Reem having difficultly fighting off the good stuff? that was before this event right? he popped at UFC 146 from what I remember.
Reem was not himself for a couple of fights and is known for stints of lackluster performance.

I don’t think you can take one example of a ko and say his standup is k1 level.

If Bigfoot is back on TRT and I get +1200 odds like I did with Guto Inocente vs Benjamin Adegbuyi, I'll take a flyer on the upset.

Super juiced opener there, only +700 for Bigfoot is not enough even for a degen like me to take a stab. Maybe 5Dimes will be more generous.

rico is not known for brutal ko power, he will pick him apart and tko him, nothing new for bigfoot. id be afraid for his health if he fought prime badr

Rico on TKO (lowkicks) just like the previous Silva he fought . I have to say the inside glory vids of Bigfoot make him look like a really nice guy.

Bigfoot gonna hulk smash his way to an upset victory

or get KOd in 30 seconds

While I get that fighters make their own choices, at some point an organization needs to stand up and say No, such as what the UFC is doing with Hunt.

In the last 5 Years Big Foot has been KO/TKO'd 9 times. I guess the only upside for him is Rico still isn't a big KO fighter, but that could be even worse if he just gets his head pummeled for 9 minutes (For his sake I hope this isn't a 5 round fight)

Instead of these terrible fights Glory might be better off opening up the organization to Muay Thai fights, they can still keep their titles as Dutch Rules, but have 2-3 full Thai rules fights for excitement. It would draw more and better attention than having a this fight.

Bigfoot got BRUTALLY ktfo. I humbly apologize and withdraw my previous remark. *tips over king* *tips over board* And I believe the ref sincerely wished him dead, lol.

not good for glory. i would never pay to see this shit fight

Bigfoot got BRUTALLY ktfo. I humbly apologize and withdraw my previous remark. *tips over king* *tips over board* And I believe the ref sincerely wished him dead, lol.
You must not have watched the fight. Bigfoot did not get "BRUTALLY ktfo". He didn't even get "brutally ktfo," minus caps. He didn't get "ktfo" at all as a matter of fact. In actuality he got knocked down by a head kick then counted and allowed to continue fighting where he took some more blows on the feet before the referee stepped in stop the fight for a simple TKO with Bigfoot fullly conscious and alert.

You must not have watched the fight. Bigfoot did not get "BRUTALLY ktfo". He didn't even get "brutally ktfo," minus caps. He didn't get "ktfo" at all as a matter of fact. In actuality he got knocked down by a head kick then counted and allowed to continue fighting where he took some more blows on the feet before the referee stepped in stop the fight for a simple TKO with Bigfoot fullly conscious and alert.
Those kind of blows that don't KO you contribute just as much to an accumulation of a brain damage. I would say the way Rico was teeing off on him was brutal, especially the leg kicks that he was landing clean consistently. Muay Thai and Boxing refs would have waived that fight off way earlier when the difference in level was clearly apparent. Nobody wins in this fight. Rico gets tossed a gimmie then goes on to give yet another embarrassing post flight interview with uncomfortably forced trash talk.

Bigfoot got paid w/o being killed (good stoppage), rico showed kickboxing is not mma.

Fight went as it was supposed to go. Glory 46 was good btw (not the sfs)

Back