So can we all agree that Stipe has surpassed Cain as greatest UFC heavyweight?

Agreed except I don't think he's physically inferior. He and Cain are the same weight, which seems to be the perfect weight for HW
Oh I didn't mean inferior to Cain but compared to guys like Ngannou, Reem, JDS and the likes.

Of course he also had fights where he was physically superior like against Hunt, Nelson and of course Maldonado.

What do you mean? Francis was the clear cut number one ranked contender and the guy a lot of people said would ktfo Stipe. I didn’t put him anywhere other than another top 5 win and title defense for Stipe, which he was.
and yet before the fight all Miocic fans were saying how much Francis was green and untested. I recall plenty of you noted he only beat glass chin AA then Glass chin AO...
..and now he is Miocic's best win...

it is the same as trying to coun that Beating Junior (post cain) is the same as when Cain beat Junior....

The win over Werdum is the difference maker. Werdum destroyed Cain standing and on the ground.

Werdum btw is still the HW GOAT imo.

you got butthurt out of that?
ok.
me? why?
I wanted Miocic to win.
But claiming he is GOAT because he beat Ngannou is ridiculous.
Claiming Ngannou is one of hie best wins is ridiculous.

If anything, I am disappointed in Miocic for not putting Ngannou away. Not even TRYING to end the fight earlier.

Stipe is clearly the UFC HW GOAT, there's no discussion at all if we base our opinions on resume.

What do you mean? Francis was the clear cut number one ranked contender and the guy a lot of people said would ktfo Stipe. I didn’t put him anywhere other than another top 5 win and title defense for Stipe, which he was.
Funny how Ngannou goes from the next GOAT to a can in one day on this site.

Well.

Werdum destroyed Cain easily whilst Stipe KO'ed him with ease.

I considered Werdum before Stipe went on his tear. Now yeah it's been a while since we had a HW defending titles against more than one guy over and over. Stipe is the best UFC HW but Pride Fedor and his knockout power and sub skills impresses me more.

Cain's not in the discussion with Stipe at this point.

When I just looked over Ngannou’s record, Blaydes stood out as a very good win, probably the second best one, imo. That was a good fight. Good call, people havent noticed Blaydes enough, yet.
Yeah i can't believe how many times i had to read that "Arlovski is his second best win" lol, Blaydes at this point is a much better win.. Not only that, i read many times that "no one survived 10min with Ngannou".. well Blaydes just didn't continue because his eye totally closed.

It was a great fight, and Blaydes striking was much worse than it is right now.

Stipe has it. He needs more to be GOAT in all of MMA, and i think Cain has a 50 50 shot in their fight if he comes back. I think they both beat Fedor in his prime, but right now Fefir has more wins.

Stipe is undeniably the UFC HW GOAT.

They call him '2nd place Cain'....like Montana is '2nd place Joe' for quarterbacks.

Fedor is the hw goat. Cain is the UFC hw goat.

Stipe looked bang average last night, a really poor showing against a novice who was dead on his feet for 4 rounds. Cain will beat Stipe easily later this year after DC ragdolls him first.

lol cain never was close to be the goat hw, this guy only fight once per 2 years, and with the same fighters 2x bigfoot 3 x jds..past prime nogueira nothing more

Fedor is the hw goat. Cain is the UFC hw goat.

Stipe looked bang average last night, a really poor showing against a novice who was dead on his feet for 4 rounds. Cain will beat Stipe easily later this year after DC ragdolls him first.
stop sucking his mexican dick cain is wayy overrated

The win over Werdum is the difference maker. Werdum destroyed Cain standing and on the ground.

Werdum btw is still the HW GOAT imo.
They both only have two common opponents and this is the one that stood out. Cain does have one more win over JDS than Stipe, but he was also finished by JDS. So before anyone goes to that “JDS was already washed up when Stipe beat him”, well Stipe knocked out Werdum right after he finished Cain, so stop with this x fighter wasn’t as goood a x fighter when they fought. They’re ranked where they were ranked. Stipe now has more top 5 wins and title defenses. So until they fight, no one can say Cain has a bettere resume.

I considered Werdum before Stipe went on his tear. Now yeah it's been a while since we had a HW defending titles against more than one guy over and over. Stipe is the best UFC HW but Pride Fedor and his knockout power and sub skills impresses me more.
Werdum's UFC resume is actually fairly limited, relative to being a top 5 all time guy. His best wins are Cain, Hunt, and ancient Nog. His career wins are very spread out among orgs...

Pride: Aleks E, Reem
SF: Fedor, Bigfoot
UFC: Cain, Hunt, Nelson, Nog, Gonzaga

Werdum's UFC resume is actually fairly limited, relative to being a top 5 all time guy. His best wins are Cain, Hunt, and ancient Nog. His career wins are very spread out among orgs...

Pride: Aleks E, Reem
SF: Fedor, Bigfoot
UFC: Cain, Hunt, Nelson, Nog, Gonzaga

Who do you consider comes after Stipe. Cain had potential but his career is slipping away. He didn't quite cut it. There's no doubt Miocic is a better champ than Valesquez.

JDS has the best UFC HW record. Cain's, imo, the most skilled UFC HW ever.

Stipe's on a good streak, though. The 3 defenses won't make him the definite UFC HW GOAT since he didn't do nearly as much as JDS before he got the belt. His best win was either AA or Hunt before he beat Werdum. But, he's up there.

Couture is an interesting argument as well, but not easily comparable due to different eras.

Back