So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

<Prem973>

Right...

Another delusional fanboy getting triggered.

We know that Fedor has look like a shell of his former Pride circus shape and that's a fact. Mirko had to go back to Japan just to get some wins.

While Fedor got knocked out of the SF HW tournament, DC went on to dominate the HW division and capture the belt. Right now DC is undefeated in MMA outside of losing solely to one man who happens to be the widely considered GOAT.

Only stuck in the mud fanboys like you would love to pretend like Fedor right now has more than a 4/10 chance of beating someone the caliber of DC whose outside of losing to Jones captured the LHW title and now on the verge of unification.

Thia is my last response to you

It's quite obviously you that's getting triggered.

It's also quite obviously you that's delusional.

It's also you that is quite obviously illiterate.

I clearly said PRIME Fedor in my post. If you think Fedor is still in his prime right now then you're a complete moron.... but we already know that because you can't even actually read.

It is literally almost an impossible fight to pick.

Both the venue and the ruleset would have significant advantages for either fighter. A cage with modified rules would heavily favor Cormier as he will be able to cage grind more effectively. The ring would heavily favor Fedor as its harder to grind him against the cage and its easier for him to use his Judo when clinched. Unified rules would favor Cormier while Pride rules would favor Fedor as he's the one who is the more damaging fighter while Cormier is more of a grinding fighter.

Fedor has more experience fighting top-flight wrestlers than Cormier does fighting top-fight judokas. Fedor is also the far heavier hitter. It'd be like DC fighting a Rumble that isn't a quitter and actually has a great ground game. At the same time, DC is very likely to get Fedor down at least a few times (if it isnt a quick KO victory for either)... so can he hold him or can't he? Arona was an amazing top position grappler and even with no strikes on the ground he was still swept multiple times by Fedor. But Cormier may be a better grappler and he also is a bigger hitter than Arona was.

There's really just way too many variables and they're both way too good to be able to make any prediction that's any more accurate than just simply flipping a coin.
Lol fedor power,accuracy and speed is not on rumble level.not even close actually

He actually went to LHW to face the best fighter in UFC History.. Did not pan out for him, but he tried..

Yeah after arlovski beating the shit out of him. While rumble broke arlovski jaw and dominated him from start to finish.

Arlovski beat the shit out of Fedor?

He landed 4 head shots on Fedor. Fedor landed 2..... because that's all he could take.

So if he landed 4 shots on Fedor and "beat the shit out of him" he must have absolutely wrecked Rumble because he definitely landed more than 4 strikes in those 3 rounds.

I'm literally one minute into watching the fight right now and Arlovski has already landed more shots and better shots on Rumble than he did on Fedor. Rumble has also hit Arlovski clean several times and he's still standing.... weird. It seems to go against your narrative. This is why you need to actually watch fights instead of doing parrot impersonations.

Arlovski beat the shit out of Fedor?

He landed 4 head shots on Fedor. Fedor landed 2..... because that's all he could take.

So if he landed 4 shots on Fedor and "beat the shit out of him" he must have absolutely wrecked Rumble because he definitely landed more than 4 strikes in those 3 rounds.

I'm literally one minute into watching the fight right now and Arlovski has already landed more shots and better shots on Rumble than he did on Fedor. Rumble has also hit Arlovski clean several times and he's still standing.... weird. It seems to go against your narrative. This is why you need to actually watch fights instead of doing parrot impersonations.
Here’s the gif show arlovski countering fedor aka the mindless brawler wild looping punches
giphy.gif

Gif me one moment where arlovski hurt rumble.or even countered him

Here’s the gif show arlovski countering fedor aka the mindless brawler wild looping punches
giphy.gif

Gif me one moment where arlovski hurt rumble.or even countered him

Show me a gif of Fedor getting hurt.

Here's the whole Rumble-Arlovski fight. You should watch it because you clearly haven't yet.

You'll notice it's a 27 minute video..... because unfortunately Rumble's speed and power couldn't produce an unscathed 3 minute knockout like Fedor's could. <{Heymansnicker}>

Well, except for most of his first 10 fights... and considering he only has 21 fights that makes almost 50% of his career can crushing.
His first ten fights he has wins over...

-Tony Johnson a very legit fighter
-Lucas Browne a HW boxing champ
-Monson, who Fedor fought after that
-The Same Bigfoot that smashed Fedor
-A roided Barnett
-Soa fought at a very high level and Devin Cole was alright at that time as well.

You might want to stop watching MMA bro, if you do at all.

-A roided Barnett
-Soa fought at a very high level and Devin Cole was alright at that time as well.

-Lucas Browne. A boxer with no ground game known for his big win over Jeff King (2-19) and other assorted Aussie jobbers. So in other words.... a can.
-I'm cool with calling Monson a good win.... of course nobody will ever credit Fedor for beating him.
-Soa Palelei..... umm.... he got knocked the fuck out by Eddie Sanchez and tapped out by Choi Mu-Bae. Lost to pretty much every good fighter he actually ended up fighting and his biggest win is either Pat Barry, Sean McCorkle or Walt Harris. So basically a can.
-Devin Cole was a beast for sure. His biggest win was Mike Kyle, he then got tapped out by Allan Goes, tapped by Soszynzki, head kicked by Rothwell and TKO'ed by Calvacante. His greatest MMA run took place in a promotion called "Brass Knuckle Promotions." Yep. Not a can though.
-Tony Johnson is a legit fighter when he's fighting Cormier... and somehow a can when he's getting raped by Minakov. Funny how that is.

It's much hard to fight fast big guys than slow big guys. Most of the HW's never had the speed Fedor had, which he was able to exploit. With DC, they were faster than him in many cases, yet still prevailed. So I'd argue the better giant killer is DC.

Both guys really short for division and massive. Exciting to watch either guy with that body style rack up wins.

I think the key word is *Former* UFC champions.

Only dumb ass Fedor nut huggers actually think that's impressive, is beating Anderson Silva the same now as when he was champion?? Is beating Fedor now the same as when he was champion?. Is beating Matt Hughes now the same as when he was champion??

It's a ridiculous statement that's created by the desperate Fedor nut hugers to try and justify his name even being in contention as GOAT.

I think the key word is *Former* UFC champions.

Only dumb ass Fedor nut huggers actually think that's impressive, is beating Anderson Silva the same now as when he was champion?? Is beating Fedor now the same as when he was champion?. Is beating Matt Hughes now the same as when he was champion??

It's a ridiculous statement that's created by the desperate Fedor nut hugers to try and justify his name even being in contention as GOAT.

How many UFC champions has Stipe beat?

Well, except for most of his first 10 fights... and considering he only has 21 fights that makes almost 50% of his career can crushing.

-A roided Barnett

-Lucas Browne. A boxer with no ground game known for his big win over Jeff King (2-19) and other assorted Aussie jobbers. So in other words.... a can.
-I'm cool with calling Monson a good win.... of course nobody will ever credit Fedor for beating him.
-Soa Palelei..... umm.... he got knocked the fuck out by Eddie Sanchez and tapped out by Choi Mu-Bae. Lost to pretty much every good fighter he actually ended up fighting and his biggest win is either Pat Barry, Sean McCorkle or Walt Harris. So basically a can.
-Devin Cole was a beast for sure. His biggest win was Mike Kyle, he then got tapped out by Allan Goes, tapped by Soszynzki, head kicked by Rothwell and TKO'ed by Calvacante. His greatest MMA run took place in a promotion called "Brass Knuckle Promotions." Yep. Not a can though.
-Tony Johnson is a legit fighter when he's fighting Cormier... and somehow a can when he's getting raped by Minakov. Funny how that is.
Johnson was at the start of DCs career where as Minkanov beats him what 15 fights in? I said about his Minkanov win is he never evolved. I never said he sucks but thats In Minkanovs top 3 wins and yet it’s not in DC’s top 12 or so.

The worst of those guys is better than Zulu, Ja Deep, Ogawa, Choi.....all those guys were after Fedor was established. Everyone gets bunnies at the start and DC fought good guys in his first ten. Pride is over let it go buddy.

Fraudor was a sham. It seemed fun at the time but the game passed him by. It’s also nice how you just disregard he crushed TRT Bigfoot and a juiced up Josh in his first 10. Fuck he won the tourney that Fedor was bounced from!

How many UFC champions has Stipe beat?

Better question is how many top 5's has Stipe beaten.

How many top 5 has Fedor beaten.

I think Fedor has Coleman, Nog x2, CC, AA, and Tim.

Stipe has Overeem, Werdum, JDS, Ngannou, AA, and not sure if Hunt was top 5 at the time.

Stipe's has the

lol what an idiot.

Im only sayin´that "Black Fedor" is an inaccurate nick, even ridiculous.
Black Fedor
Black Fedor
Black Fedor
Why aren't more Fedor fans like you.
Fedor is an legit fighter no doubt.

Insecure fans ruin his mystique more than anything, they are like they are a boyband groupie.
You gotta fanboy Fedor the right way. These guys are shitting on the wrong people. People who dig Fedor's style and accomplishments shouldnt shit on DC. Its real recognize real. Its the same with Stipe. Those guys are great fighters too. Fedor is the greatest but theres enough room for people to sing their praises too. It is insecurity to do otherwise.

-A roided Barnett

Soa Paleilei is nothing to write home about. If you lose to that guy,you shouldnt be allowed in the ufc lol

Black Fedor
Black Fedor
Black Fedor

You gotta fanboy Fedor the right way. These guys are shitting on the wrong people. People who dig Fedor's style and accomplishments shouldnt shit on DC. Its real recognize real. Its the same with Stipe. Those guys are great fighters too. Fedor is the greatest but theres enough room for people to sing their praises too. It is insecurity to do otherwise.
"People who dig Fedor's style"

lmao, no, u have poor knowledge about it...

There´s no Black Fedor. Like there´s no White DC.

Fedor is Fedor and DC is DC.

Back