So, Derrick Lewis' back just magically got better?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Or maybe having a hurt back during the NG fight was just an excuse as to why he performed so badly. He didn't want to get hit by Francis. It's that simple. That's why he fought that way. He was concerned with the counters. He knew he was going to fight that way.

He got dat dere stem cell tech

Or maybe having a hurt back during the NG fight was just an excuse as to why he performed so badly. He didn't want to get hit by Francis. It's that simple. That's why he fought that way. He was concerned with the counters. He knew he was going to fight that way.

So, according to your logic, Francis cannot do anything in the fight until the opponent allows him to?

Or maybe it will be healed by October? Maybe he just had back spasms? It's not "that simple."

He himself said he fought terribly. Cut the guy some slack.

but you could hear him telling his cornermen how bad it was between rounds. def seemed legit to me.

Back Pain is the number one for insurance scammers and that scrub at your job who always goes sick when the big customer audit is on.
You just can't prove whether it's there or not

Damn, a Beast-hate thread. That's tough.

It's only magically healed long enough to pass UFC fight week medicals. Then as soon as the fight starts his back gives out on him again.

His back has been bad for like 5 fights you retard noob

Or maybe it will be healed by October? Maybe he just had back spasms? It's not "that simple."

He himself said he fought terribly. Cut the guy some slack.
I asked about his back in a different thread about the fight announcement, and no one replied.

So it was only spasms? Someone mentioned surgery being likely - which is understabdably 50/50 on being bullshit without knowing anything in advance about what the poster was saying...

Yeah because Derrick Lewis has always been the excuse making type..

His back issues are well documented. And he said he's gonna try one more thing and if it doesn't work he will just fight through it. Eat ass cheech

~DaViD~

What we saw in that fight was 2 fighters being tentative of a large explosive opponent.

As someone who has a bad back, it comes & goes for days or weeks at a time.

I asked about his back in a different thread about the fight announcement, and no one replied.

So it was only spasms? Someone mentioned surgery being likely - which is understabdably 50/50 on being bullshit without knowing anything in advance about what the poster was saying...

I honestly don't know. I think it could be more than spasms as it seems to be a recurring issue. It could be one of those injuries that flare up sporadically. My point is that TS thread is based on an unfounded premise and then employs shitty logic to follow. But I am pretty sure it is trolling anyways.

I thought he was going to be out a solid 9 months. As someone who has back problems myself and had surgery it's a slow process to heal a back.

Back