So dots on stomach=roid injections?

So Kevin Lee, Woodley, Jones and GSP all have a rare condition known as lipomas yet they come and go depending on weighins...I knew sherdoggers were ignorant but damn

Seems to me that if it were that obvious they'd stick the needle in a less visible place. Also since when are your abs a good place to inject?

I don't know what those bumps are, it looks like hives. But to inject anabolic steroids there is no way you inject it into your stomach LOL.. you need a good strong vein for it.. and normally up the butt cheeks, sometimes in the arm, but mostly I heard up the butt.

Apparently you’re not aware that the stomach is the main injection site for HGH. LOL, run along little boy...

Apparently you’re not aware that the stomach is the main injection site for HGH. LOL, run along little boy...
what are you talking about. HGH is not anabolic steroids, this thread is about steroids. LMAO. not talking about HGH

thats evidence? lol looks like a mosquito bite on GSP and he never got busted even once but jon did twice.

GSP left before USADA became a thing. Not saying he was on the juice but he wouldn't have been caught even if he was.

what are you talking about. HGH is not anabolic steroids, this thread is about steroids. LMAO. not talking about HGH

This thread is about those mysterious bumps, which are clearly HGH injections. LMAO, try to keep up...

8c9043e8e5579c48e95ad0bdc94d7f3830bd0d34d32dbfc18fc7369d763c55e0.jpg

The amount that Sherdog obsesses over this topic confirms how much of a bro-science it is.

I think we should talk about poofy nipples instead...

The slightest sign that a nipple is slightly bigger than the average nip and it's autoped usage...

Plenty of poofy nips out there ppl

I don't know what those bumps are, it looks like hives. But to inject anabolic steroids there is no way you inject it into your stomach LOL.. you need a good strong vein for it.. and normally up the butt cheeks, sometimes in the arm, but mostly I heard up the butt.
Why the hell would you want to inject steroids into a vein? Steroids are done intramuscularly. HGH subcutaneously.

Back