So dots on stomach=roid injections?

Apparently you’re not aware that the stomach is the main injection site for HGH. LOL, run along little boy...

A water based compound that disperses quickly and easily? Yup a 5iu shot is gonna leave a lump... fuck you're stupid. shouldnt you be down at neighbourhood park touching all the little kids that play in the sand box with you?

I don't know what those bumps are, it looks like hives. But to inject anabolic steroids there is no way you inject it into your stomach LOL.. you need a good strong vein for it.. and normally up the butt cheeks, sometimes in the arm, but mostly I heard up the butt.
It's actually the complete opposite, ya melvin. You don't inject steroids or HGH into your veins and you don't inject heroin into your ass.

They are injection marks from HGH. The stomach is a good place to inject because it absorbs quickly and you can do it yourself. It also is virtually painless.

People are delusional or ignorant if they think it’s anything else.

YouTube “HGH stomach injection” for tons of videos.

Bisping called GSP flat out for HGH injections. The Count knows.

I don't know what those bumps are, it looks like hives. But to inject anabolic steroids there is no way you inject it into your stomach LOL.. you need a good strong vein for it.. and normally up the butt cheeks, sometimes in the arm, but mostly I heard up the butt.

Mark Hunt, that you?

Why the fuck would you inject steroids into your stomach lol. I've never done them but that sounds retarded. There's like 10 organs there

Seems to me that if it were that obvious they'd stick the needle in a less visible place. Also since when are your abs a good place to inject?

idk why fighters would be injecting sub Q

Subcutaneous injections are used for HGH, the stomach is a very easy place to get to.... Pinch the skin, pull it up, and inject underneath with a small insulin needle. Also, test is done the same way for micro injections of small doses.... EPO, etc.

Brock-Lesnar-03.jpg

Theory denied

Brock stabs the needle in his butt cheek

You can see GSP's HGH/riod injections when he's shirtless on the UFC 217 embedded videos.

Mark Hunt, that you?

Subcutaneous injections are used for HGH, the stomach is a very easy place to get to.... Pinch the skin, pull it up, and inject underneath with a small insulin needle. Also, test is done the same way for micro injections of small doses.... EPO, etc.
Cmon bro. Mma fighters cant afford HGH. Lol

Jesus the TS clearly has never had any sort of experience with any sort or steroid or performance enhancer.

Not that it’s a bad thing, but holy shit let it go. This isn’t heroin. There are no “track marks” that indicate steroid use.

Lesnar doesn't have the dots cuz he sticks the needles in his ass. Jon and GSP have the dots cuz they don't know that sherbros are scrutinizing their physiques and making threads about them. Lesnar is smarter than he looks.

Back