So dots on stomach=roid injections?

Ahh, I was thinking 3/day which would be like 1k a month.... but that's jut life enhancing not performance.
Helps keep the gains ive noticed. I even took a month off the gym due to a busy schedual. Went back and lost 0 strength/size

Helps keep the gains ive noticed. I even took a month off the gym due to a busy schedual. Went back and lost 0 strength/size

Amazing stuff, at 2/3iu I probably wiped away 5 years off appearance and injures faded away. Bodyfat dissapeared, skin looked amazing, etc..... never tried it at a performance dose. That was stateside script though, not Chinese.

ster.jpg

lF8GQw7.jpg

Can anyone explain?

Or hives according to John Hopkins University Hospital and the Mayo Clinic.

Or I suppose any number of other things people inject themselves with - read up on it, its a favorite site for a lot of things, many of which they'd be even less likely to admit to than HGH (ie HGH gets you banned, some of the other things get you thrown in jail).

But for MMA fighters HGH is a good candidate.

I don't know what those bumps are, it looks like hives. But to inject anabolic steroids there is no way you inject it into your stomach LOL.. you need a good strong vein for it.. and normally up the butt cheeks, sometimes in the arm, but mostly I heard up the butt.
Not many good strong veins in your arse cheeks mate, certainly none you're gonna hit blind.

Still like 1k for 100 ius
Damn you got robbed hard. One can get 100 ius meditrope for a a little more than a 10th of that price and far superior to any Chinese blue tops that have ever been produced. Both hgh and aas can be either injected subq which is often times just under the stomach skin or intramuscular. Those bumps are possibly from shooting shit hgh, which have a reputation for that.

Damn you got robbed hard. One can get 100 ius meditrope for a a little more than a 10th of that price and far superior to any Chinese blue tops that have ever been produced. Both hgh and aas can be either injected subq which is often times just under the stomach skin or intramuscular. Those bumps are possibly from shooting shit hgh, which have a reputation for that.
high isn't oil based it wouldnt leave lumps. robbed for Chinese high? never bought Chinese, just Pharma.

They are intra muscular you dont inject in your stomach . Thats from insulin if anything not aas .

Nice to see everyone on Sherdog has a perfect complexion. I have a ton of unexplained blemishes and bacne and have never gone near a steroid.
You must be a hit with the ladies.

I have one of those... I'm 15lbs overweight and I certainly don't do steroids :D

high isn't oil based it wouldnt leave lumps. robbed for Chinese high? never bought Chinese, just Pharma.
Yes google it kefeis which is a popular hgh are notorious for leaving lumps. Suspect that they have an extra amino chain 192as as opposed to 191aa. Still paid too much considering the most I ever paid for humatrope was 8.50 an iu.

Has anybody contacted USADA about this? They coudl save thousands upon thousands by just looking at stomach bumps on Google instead of testing!

They are intra muscular you dont inject in your stomach . Thats from insulin if anything not aas .
You can inject subq or intramuscular. Who the hell would use insulin for mma. Ever tried grappling after injecting insulin?! It's useful for gaining weight and shuttling nutrients into your muscles.

You can inject subq or intramuscular. Who the hell would use insulin for mma. Ever tried grappling after injecting insulin?! It's useful for gaining weight and shuttling nutrients into your muscles.
Who said it was ?

you have to inject most ped's into the largest muscle groups, either the glutes or less optimally the quads. so no.

Back