So evidently Fury is a bum?

He has looked good against Chisora twice, i asked you to show me another fight he has looked good in, and you will struggle, as he looks like shite near every time he fights
He looked like shit vs Wlad? Or he put on a boring fight while taking literally 0 damage from the long time HW king?

Yeah I’m starting to think that. There’s so much more money with a joshua fight but he is over a year and a few victories away from getting in the ring with him. He may never get there after what he has put his body through.
I definitely think he’s cashing out. I think he’s achieved what he wanted to, and that’s the HW championship. And if he ain’t motivated for the right reasons, wilder could really hurt him
Im very curious to see what Fury is getting for this. Unless he was offered very serious $ it seems stupid to take a fight as dangerous as Wilder just for a paycheck. He could make paychecks taking lesser guys in the UK and not get his head knocked off in the process lol.

He looked like shit vs Wlad? Or he put on a boring fight while taking literally 0 damage from the long time HW king?

No, he looked shit.

So did Wlad, it was a fight between 2 guys who were scared to pull the trigger

No, he looked shit.

So did Wlad, it was a fight between 2 guys who were scared to pull the trigger
Do you think AJ looked good vs Wlad?

Not really, he showed good awareness to come back from being out to win the fight.
Youve got some lofty standards. Avoiding even being touched by one of the best ever isnt easy to do.

Youve got some lofty standards. Avoiding even being touched by one of the best ever isnt easy to do.

No, i have a great respect for defensive fighters, but Fury was lucky to win that fight with the tactics he employed.

I have only watched it once, and i really dont have any desire to watch it again as the pair of them did not even try and engage to really stamp thier authority on the fight, it was a giant nothing fight to me with both fighters looks pretty poor.

Who you got in the fights tonight?
Kova and Bivol and Quillin. Dont care about the others so havent given it any thought.

Well that’s 1 theory. And I’m not sure it would help a calf strain, it would work your calf’s/Achilles harder imo
The other is that he wanted it thicker to limit furys movement. The more spongy it is, the harder it will be on furys legs as the fight progresses, making him more static. The fight was nearly called off due to this. I tend to believe that wlad was trying to get a further advantage, not due to any injury?
I'm absolutely sure he was trying to gain an advantage. I also didn't know if Wlad wanted a softer surface coming off the torn tendon in his calf because it was a rather quick turnaround from the initial postponement. And not that it matters for this fight but their rematch that was supposed to happened, didn't Fury get caught taking roids?

I'm absolutely sure he was trying to gain an advantage. I also didn't know if Wlad wanted a softer surface coming off the torn tendon in his calf because it was a rather quick turnaround from the initial postponement. And not that it matters for this fight but their rematch that was supposed to happened, didn't Fury get caught taking roids?

I’m not sure if the he got busted before or after he developed a coke/drink habit?

Thinking back to interviews just after he won the title, I don’t think he was ever going to fight wlad again. He just lost interest and motivation imo. That’s my concern now. He’ll get hurt if hes come back for the money. He is a bigoted prick, but i wouldn’t want to see him get hurt.

Apparently a fight with Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury is close to being finalized. . . According to expert boxing forum posters Wilder has no chin, fights only bums and is lucky to be an era of weak heavyweights.

So then by virtue of forum poster's expertise Fury is a bum.
Did you see Fury vs seferi, definitely looked like a bum fight. Wilder easy ko coming here.

Back