So have you noticed this new trend yet? "WomX" or "Womxn"

Lol. Is that a real person? If so, what is your relationship to that person?

My thought is that it sounds like a really unhappy person who has found something to be a part of, something that makes them feel more important and gives them a purpose. That person is no longer just socially awkward or socially unskilled, that person is now a crusader against a perceived injustice. That feels better probably.

I don't see any value in the extent to which the basic point is taken. I think that women have a good point when they say they are often disrespected or demeaned. But in my opinion, the way to combat that is by carrying yourself with respect, standing up for yourself, and encouraging other women you know to do the same. I don't think creating new words accomplishes anything, nor do I think it's even intended to.

I agree 100 percent with everything you wrote.

and yes, this is very much a real person. who at one point, was really cool...liberal, but a sane one...but progressively got more and more radical, aggressive and hateful....

Jack, seriously... in Seattle it's fucking everywhere and you basically can't NOT see it unless you're in the Courthouse or in like the Int'l District otherwise it's fucking everywhere.

I haven't been to Seattle in a couple of years (going in March, though), but I'm very skeptical. My general thinking is that this is all a scam. Right-wing nutters like the TS don't want to stand behind unpopular economic, military, and environmental policy so they try to dishonestly portray anyone with rational ideas in those areas as some kind of loon.

Ok, gave you another chance. this conversation is over.

I couldn't care less about your typically dumb, ugly, and hate-filled responses. Put me on ignore if seeing someone you respect disagree with you is too much to handle.

Lol. Is that a real person? If so, what is your relationship to that person?

My thought is that it sounds like a really unhappy person who has found something to be a part of, something that makes them feel more important and gives them a purpose. That person is no longer just socially awkward or socially unskilled, that person is now a crusader against a perceived injustice. That feels better probably.

I don't see any value in the extent to which the basic point is taken. I think that women have a good point when they say they are often disrespected or demeaned. But in my opinion, the way to combat that is by carrying yourself with respect, standing up for yourself, and encouraging other women you know to do the same. I don't think creating new words accomplishes anything, nor do I think it's even intended to.

This is true and also describes people like the TS who try to signal boost that stuff. They rely on each other for their relevance and for the feeling of excitement related to the battle.

I agree 100 percent with everything you wrote.

and yes, this is very much a real person. who at one point, was really cool...liberal, but a sane one...but progressively got more and more radical, aggressive and hateful....

Do you have any idea what was going on in that person's life that made them drift in that direction? If anything?

I see absolutely nothing like this at all in Maryland. I have never seen those words before, to be honest. The only time I've even heard them is on this site.

But I went to Seattle recently and that was the first time I ever saw super liberal signage. I remember seeing lots of stores with a sign that said: In this establishment we believe black lives matter, gays can marry, women are equal, etc, etc" or something along those lines. I did not see any issue with those signs, they seemed friendly enough and the store workers were all very friendly in my experience. But it was definitely a different environment than Maryland or San Francisco (which I've also recently visited).

But I went to Seattle recently and that was the first time I ever saw super liberal signage. I remember seeing lots of stores with a sign that said: In this establishment we believe black lives matter, gays can marry, women are equal, etc, etc" or something along those lines. I did not see any issue with those signs, they seemed friendly enough and the store workers were all very friendly in my experience. But it was definitely a different environment than Maryland or San Francisco (which I've also recently visited).

I've seen a sign like that in my town (can't remember specifically where, but on the main drag). But saying basically, "we're cool with everyone" is very different from the kind of weirdness in the OP.

I haven't been to Seattle in a couple of years (going in March, though), but I'm very skeptical. My general thinking is that this is all a scam. Right-wing nutters like the TS don't want to stand behind unpopular economic, military, and environmental policy so they try to dishonestly portray anyone with rational ideas in those areas as some kind of loon.
As a person that lives in WA it is not. The weird hippy "free world" thinker types used to be restricted/only found in like Pike Place Market or Capitol Hill... now it's over most of downtown say minus the Union street/business districts area.

March though you might not (most likely won't) see as much cause of the fucking rain. Even though WA is used to it people tend to avoid being outside when it rains 7 days a week 22 hours a day.

I've seen a sign like that in my town (can't remember specifically where, but on the main drag). But saying basically, "we're cool with everyone" is very different from the kind of weirdness in the OP.
I also think the weirdness in the OP and that I have seen myself is more limited to like UW or Western up here in Bellingham and the areas surrounding the colleges. I know though I was at Pike Place with a friend from Utah (basically being his guide to the tourist trap spots) and we were wearing some RangerUp or GruntStyle shirts, nothing offensive but stuff that is a bit tongue in cheek (I was wearing the blue shirt with the river otter holding a squirt gun) and we definitely were getting dirty looks/the really curt, kinda bitchy, service from the dude with ear gauges so big I could put my fist through it among others.

This shirt:
ranger-up-come-and-take-it-otter-normal-fit-shirt-7.gif

I couldn't care less about your typically dumb, ugly, and hate-filled responses. Put me on ignore if seeing someone you respect disagree with you is too much to handle.

Yeah, I should... you offer very little besides blatant dishonestly, partisan hackery, and all around a stupid son of a bitch.

but keep trying.

As a person that lives in WA it is not. The weird hippy "free world" thinker types used to be restricted/only found in like Pike Place Market or Capitol Hill... now it's over most of downtown say minus the Union street/business districts area.

March though you might not (most likely won't) see as much cause of the fucking rain. Even though WA is used to it people tend to avoid being outside when it rains 7 days a week 22 hours a day.

Shit. A close friend who lives out of the country is interviewing for a job there so we're going to meet up and check out the city. Bad weather isn't going to help America's case, though it rains like a bitch where he lives now.

Never seen the words used once.

But I'd like to thank another WR conservative for alerting me to SJW online trends that I otherwise would know nothing about. The work you guys are doing to publicize the minutia farted out by those you hate must be tiring.

Do you have any idea what was going on in that person's life that made them drift in that direction? If anything?

I see absolutely nothing like this at all in Maryland. I have never seen those words before, to be honest. The only time I've even heard them is on this site.

next time you visit, I'll show you around....to the more "leftist" of places.

Yeah, I should... you offer very little besides blatant dishonestly, partisan hackery, and all around a stupid son of a bitch.

but keep trying.

There you go again. Almost every post you make is just that kind of thing. Must be exhausting to be so filled with hatred.

it's absolutely horrendous around the courthouse....and Occidential park, and yesler.

if you want to see freak shows, check out 3rd and James.
I think it's hilarious how the clerk's in Uwajimiya look at all the UW students that show up with their bright green hair and shit. Almost all of them have this "what the fuck is THAT?" look on their faces.

Shit. A close friend who lives out of the country is interviewing for a job there so we're going to meet up and check out the city. Bad weather isn't going to help America's case, though it rains like a bitch where he lives now.
It won't be pouring but it'll most likely at minimum be gray skies. There's a reason suicide in WA is higher than most rest of the nation.

You want him to stick around in the States if he is offered the job? Take him here:
http://www.thecrabpotseattle.com/

Obviously only if he isn't allergic to shellfish. Get the Alaskan King and Dungeness pots. Snow crab is a waste of money in my humble opinion.

There's a world of difference between, "live and let live", and similar philosophies...Which I'm inclined to agree with.

however, this type of hateful rhetoric is completely different. this is more of a ,"I have a problem with you, because of who you are, and what you believe."

Similar to what Jack espouses.

It won't be pouring but it'll most likely at minimum be gray skies. There's a reason suicide in WA is higher than most rest of the nation.

You want him to stick around in the States if he is offered the job? Take him here:

Obviously only if he isn't allergic to shellfish. Get the Alaskan King and Dungeness pots. Snow crab is a waste of money in my humble opinion.

where abouts in Seattle do you live?

you can PM me if you want.

Damn. I love shellfish, but he actually is allergic.

Look in the mirror, you are the one filled with invective.

Like all of your character attacks, that's pure projection. Compare our posting history honestly.

Never seen the words used once.

But I'd like to thank another WR conservative for alerting me to SJW online trends that I otherwise would know nothing about. The work you guys are doing to publicize the minutia farted out by those you hate must be tiring.

Tbh, I see most of the new liberal trends on my FB newsfeed....

like "CIS" and Cis-gender ec

where abouts in Seattle do you live?

you can PM me if you want.
I actually don't, live 2 hours North but used to be in Seattle on a weekly basis and I have a friend that lives on Queen Anne and a bunch that live in the Tacoma area so I'm down there a ton.

Damn. I love shellfish, but he actually is allergic.
WEAK.

There is the restaurant in the Space Needle that is kinda cool but it isn't cheap. There's a great Vietnamese place near the Int'l District too.

Back