So here's a fun story

I saw this bug crawling down my wall i said yo bug, what u doin over there? He didnt respond. I said yo bug, why u all up in my house dawg? He just ignored me.

After awhile I realized he was deaf and could not hear me. I taught him braille so we could communicate. He explained that he had lost his family a few weeks earlier and was looking for a place to stay.

I agreed to rent him a room and next thing i know, boom, house full of spiders.

Im like yo bug why u let all these spiders in. Hes like yo its my house too. Im like yeah but im bout to get out the bug spray.

He got all pissed and kicked the spiders out and now hes being all loud at night doing bug stuff and waking me up.

To be continued
Vroomy!!! Beep beep

Back to NY?
Nah, FL. Only moved to NY cause she followed me there for a seasonal job then got a teaching job there herself. She's from here and I lived here for 6 years before we met, so we're both pretty much back to where we were before.

I saw this bug crawling down my wall i said yo bug, what u doin over there? He didnt respond. I said yo bug, why u all up in my house dawg? He just ignored me.

After awhile I realized he was deaf and could not hear me. I taught him braille so we could communicate. He explained that he had lost his family a few weeks earlier and was looking for a place to stay.

Im like yo bug why u let all these spiders in. Hes like yo its my house too. Im like yeah but im bout to get out the bug spray.

He got all pissed and kicked the spiders out and now hes being all loud at night doing bug stuff and waking me up.

To be continued
Good to see you around, man! Hope everything is going well.

New one looks like Thylane Blondeau, if that helps.

<puh-lease75>

OK, pics motherfucker.

To be continued

starship_hed.jpg

Also:

starship-troopers2jpg.jpg

Good to see you around, man! Hope everything is going well.

<puh-lease75>

OK, pics motherfucker.
I can do it next week probably, but I can hardly start snapping pictures of a chick I only met a week ago before we even go out. She's a hot chick, so not looking to put out a Ted Bundy vibe.

To be continued
He back.

Can only imagine the stress eating that broad is doing. You should stroll into her place of employment with the new fillie on your arm. Then again maybe not, they'll lock you up for murder after she drops dead.

Nah, FL. Only moved to NY cause she followed me there for a seasonal job then got a teaching job there herself. She's from here and I lived here for 6 years before we met, so we're both pretty much back to where we were before.

Well I guess you won't be visiting Big Island now. :(

You should tell her she is a bad person, and then never communicate with her again.

It may or may not bother her for years.

Well at least nipples made it into the thread. There's something, TS.

You should tell her she is a bad person, and then never communicate with her again.

It may or may not bother her for years.
I'm going to skip that and just go straight to the not communicating again. She put her head down and pretended not to see me, then the guy tried to walk by me to size me up and just put his head down and kept walking.

Stop thinking about your ex (which you're obviously doing way too much of, hence this thread).

She sounds like a garbage human.

Well I guess you won't be visiting Big Island now. :(
Apparently you guys are getting nuke warnings now, so not having to think about driving my ratty old Jeep through a golf course to get to a basement is a pretty good trade for the nice beaches.

Apparently you guys are getting nuke warnings now, so not having to think about driving my ratty old Jeep through a golf course to get to a basement is a pretty good trade for the nice beaches.

Best of luck with everything in your new situation.

Back