So here's a fun story

I saw this bug crawling down my wall i said yo bug, what u doin over there? He didnt respond. I said yo bug, why u all up in my house dawg? He just ignored me.

After awhile I realized he was deaf and could not hear me. I taught him braille so we could communicate. He explained that he had lost his family a few weeks earlier and was looking for a place to stay.

I agreed to rent him a room and next thing i know, boom, house full of spiders.

Im like yo bug why u let all these spiders in. Hes like yo its my house too. Im like yeah but im bout to get out the bug spray.

He got all pissed and kicked the spiders out and now hes being all loud at night doing bug stuff and waking me up.

To be continued

That bug is wack yo, you gotta teach him to respect your space, you taught him braille an shit and gave him space and he's acting like an entitled millennial.

Was engaged last year and we broke it off because we lived together, then I moved for a job and the plan was for her to move a few months later to get married. I then caught her lying about where she was one night from 5,000 miles away, she made up a fake story, then 6 months later admitted she was at guy's house and said they were just friends(which they have been for like 10 years). So I ran into her when I moved back and she invited me to her parents' party, then a week later messaged me saying she just started seeing someone so it might be awkward for us both to come to the party.

She then messaged me again and said one of the bartenders is her friend and didn't like me. So I saw her again last weekend with the same guy she cheated with last year. So turns out she made up a fake boyfriend so I wouldn't find out she cheated, then lied about the bartender not liking me to try to run me out of there, and I now have a date with that bartender on Monday and my ex is now ashamed to go to one of her favorite places.

Are you in high school? Grow the fuck up!

Anyone else had fresh Prince theme music in their head after reading that title?

Back