So how big is UFC on Fox in the US?

Its bigger. It can be hidden on a Fox Sports channel. Foxes main channel would get more viewers from just channel surfers alone

Considering FOX pays UFC and they are trying to get a new deal signs for approx $400 million I would say UFC needs to put on a amazing card Live and Free on Fox

And Diney just bought Fox for like $53 Billion
i dont think the disney deal includes their sports or news division of fox but i could be wrong

This might be the Just bleed card of the year... Bofando, Perry, Lawler, Cannonier... cmon now..

It amazes me how stacked the next card is in comparison to all the Fight Nights. Add a random title fight and it would be a legit numbered UFC ppv event.

So how important/big is UFC on Fox for the UFC in comparison to PPV's and Fight Night?

Just for the record, i like it, awesome card imo.

<mma4>
So UFC on FOX is a big deal as a marketing thing for the UFC. I would say that at least 95%, if not more, of US households have FOX and it is a free network. So people with out subscriptions to cable television can watch it for free with only a television and in some cases an antenna. It is an avenue to market to people who do not typically but PPV or have cable. It gets a lot of viewers and the cards are usually good as is this one. I think the only thing most fans that have been around for a while may complain about is that there are a lot of commercials and they suck royal ball taint. But it is free fights here in the US. All of the others cost us money. Everyone of them. We have to subscribe to cable, fightpass, and order the PPVs. Being a veiwer in the US can add up if you want to watch all cards. And before you... the one reading this... yes I know but not everyone does......
row-row-row-your-boat-art-shut-the-fuck-up-15208675.png

Last edited:
Back