So I guess Cyborg wants Mayweather in an MMA fight now?

<36>

floyds number may be bigger, but in reality hes younger than toney and cyborg.

"mainly because you can't put two sentences together.
Learn to talk, kid. then try again"

why should I?

<36>

This whole thread is a waste of time.
...and yet you are here, posting away...
seems to contradict yourself, kid... then again, I didn't peg you to be smart.

Fucking hate this shit. Women callng out men is spineless cause they know they'll never actually be held to the match up but can try and seen tough in media. They full well know no commission is sanctioning it.
Respect to Lucia Rijker.

There is no better hand-to-hand fighter that currently exists on the planet.
Better “hand to hand” fighters exist in nearly every corner of the world, including high school gymnasiums throughout the country. Unless you just meant to say boxer. Mayweather is a master boxer, but his style does not translate well to a free-fight scenario.
You only need watch him box to make this determination.

inconceivably dumb.
{<hhh]

floyd isnt some man noob whos going to pull back when he fights her. He has already shaken the hitting a woman like a man jitters off. I expect floyd to win this insde one round by earth shaking k.o

Kid, the amount of memes does not hide the that you got nothing.
Toney may have been old, but we are also talking about a retired fighter in Floyd.
And while Cyborg is not Randy, she is not as old or about to retire, is she?

learn to debate. So far you only show you are a dumbass.

Do you seriously think Cyborg (not old or retired) would last even a minute against old and retired Randy?

Look, Cyborg is great, but the differences between men and women in these sports is huge. Its why Serena Williams lost 6-1 to the 203rd ranked male player (who'd just had a beer). Think about that, the greatest woman's player ever, someone much more athletic and skilled than Cyborg, lost badly to the 203rd male. Its why the national women's hockey team (Olympic gold medalists) play 15-16 year old boys for practice (and lose most of the time even though body checks aren't allowed), why the women's 100m sprint record, a steroid based time from 1988 that no woman has come close to since is regularly beaten by high school boys. If you want to match up Cyborg with a trained male fighter, find a high school boy, that might make it competitive.

The key word is trained; Cyborg would absolutely kill 99% of untrained men. But Mayweather is anything but untrained. She's cannon fodder for Randy, and sadly, almost certainly as well for Mayweather. She had a hard time getting her hands on Holly, who's a turtle in slow motion compared to Mayweather.

If Cyborg really thought she could compete against men she'd be asking for a fight with TJ, or asking MM to come up in weight. She knows better, so she makes comments about someone who she knows she'll never get a fight with. It was pathetic when Rousey did it, and as much as I prefer Cyborg to Rousey, its pathetic when Cyborg does it.

didnt turn out too well for her when she fought some amateur as i recall.
She got knocked out by a man named Somchai Jaidee, in a Muay Thai fight. Outside of that particular fight, I’ve never heard of Somchai Jaidee. So I have no real estimation of his skill level. He wasn’t some bumbling untrained fool (despite the common narrative), nor did he seem exceptional or even remarkable. The guy bullied her around a bit in the first round. She got wreckless in the second round, she payed dearly for it. To be fair, she’s much better at Boxing than she is Muay Thai. Despite the fight (with the man) ending with punches I do feel like a Boxing contest between the two would look very different. The kicks were fucking her up, she didn’t like them. It was clear as day. Without that threat she has a different course of action in a different (safer) range. I don’t know that the result would be any different though. She had the balls to step up and prove her worth though. I have nothing but respect for her.

She got knocked out by a man named Somchai Jaidee, in a Muay Thai fight. Outside of that particular fight, I’ve never heard of Somchai Jaidee. So I have no real estimation of his skill level. He wasn’t some bumbling untrained fool (despite the common narrative), nor did he seem exceptional or even remarkable. The guy bullied her around a bit in the first round. She got wreckless in the second round, she payed dearly for it. To be fair, she’s much better at Boxing than she is Muay Thai. Despite the fight (with the man) ending with punches I do feel like a Boxing contest between the two would look very different. The kicks were fucking her up, she didn’t like them. It was clear as day. Without that threat she has a different course of action in a different (safer) range. I don’t know that the result would be any different though. She had the balls to step up and prove her worth though. I have nothing but respect for her.

men cant beat women at fighting. i dont understand this weird obsession with believing women can beat men. they cant.

so strange.

"Buh buh but, Mayweather clowned Connie and would beat him in half a second in MMA".

caob5.jpg
What's the connection there ?

Do you seriously think Cyborg (not old or retired) would last even a minute against old and retired Randy?

Look, Cyborg is great, but the differences between men and women in these sports is huge. Its why Serena Williams lost 6-1 to the 203rd ranked male player (who'd just had a beer). Think about that, the greatest woman's player ever, someone much more athletic and skilled than Cyborg, lost badly to the 203rd male. Its why the national women's hockey team (Olympic gold medalists) play 15-16 year old boys for practice (and lose most of the time even though body checks aren't allowed), why the women's 100m sprint record, a steroid based time from 1988 that no woman has come close to since is regularly beaten by high school boys. If you want to match up Cyborg with a trained male fighter, find a high school boy, that might make it competitive.

The key word is trained; Cyborg would absolutely kill 99% of untrained men. But Mayweather is anything but untrained. She's cannon fodder for Randy, and sadly, almost certainly as well for Mayweather. She had a hard time getting her hands on Holly, who's a turtle in slow motion compared to Mayweather.

If Cyborg really thought she could compete against men she'd be asking for a fight with TJ, or asking MM to come up in weight. She knows better, so she makes comments about someone who she knows she'll never get a fight with. It was pathetic when Rousey did it, and as much as I prefer Cyborg to Rousey, its pathetic when Cyborg does it.
Kid,

I had to stop reading your post, because you really lack common sense.
While I understand what you are trying to say, this is not fucking tenis, hockey or sprinting.
And you are not talking about Men's MMA fighter against Cyborg.

You are talking about one BOXER fighting an MMA MATCH under MMA rules.
If you can't get over this little piece of information, there's no hope even to have a proper conversation on this. Because we are obviously not talking the same thing.

Note: I forced myself to read your post until the end, because I wanted to make an effort to understand your point. But come one now.
I never said she will beat a male fighter... though I do think she IS an exception to WMMA and could be competitive against some top 145 fighters.
Don't forget: Most women train MMA with men (mostly because there are not many women at their level in Gyms). Heck, I noted this before. There are recordings of Cyborg training with Tito for crying out loud! (here, time stamped for you)... and he is a LHW!!!

And again, I am nos saying by the above she can beat male FW's. But don't tell me she has no chance against a neophyte like Floyd in MMA!

Stupid... At least she said boxing May is crazy and she would go straight for the TD. May would punch her 5 times before she got it to the ground tho and the fight would be over then.

I dunno man, if Jorina Baars couldn't put Cyborg down with those nasty knees and high kicks in that MT fight they had then I don't think Floyd could with 5-10 punches.

Make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want real equality....Man vs Women.

Floyd will show how athletic/better men are at fighting.....Wish this would happen but pussy feminist/White Knights would cry.

LOL
Well, first of all, I like your dream.
But remember Toney. Great boxer, but how much did that help him against Randy?

And let us not forget that for all FLoyd is/was, he is retired.
That means he does not maintain the level of excellency that you remember him for.

Cyborg will not bullrush him.
If anything she will throw kicks which has longer reach than Floyd's straights.
I am sure that if she connects, he won't like to be kicked (as he never was before). If he goes back, he will be trapped against the cage.
And say what you want, Cyborg trained with Tito. I know FLoyd has the accuracy, but I am sure Tito got more power than him. And she took shots from Tito and survived.

The big question is if she can get a leg. If she does, he is gone. Because he will be too close to KO her and he does not know how to defend takedowns or submissions.

Look, FLoyd is obviously untouchable in the Boxing ring.
But this is MMA.
He would be a one-trick pony. Anyone that is not too proud to try and stand with Floyd has the overall advantage over him.
Randy not a good example to debate what cyborg would do. Because she said pretty much said what Randy did with tony. Take him down and take no chance of him getting a punch in and kept it standing. She doesn't want take the risk her miss a leg kick and he counter it and makes her pay for it. Floyd foot, body and movement speed to fast for her movement speed. I would put my money on cyborg with a sub.

Fucking hate this shit. Women callng out men is spineless cause they know they'll never actually be held to the match up but can try and seen tough in media. They full well know no commission is sanctioning it.

If Floyd suddenly became gender confused and decided he was a woman then they might sanction it.

Gender fluidity <seedat>

you’re right, but i genuinely think Cyborg WOULD fight him, unlike Ronda.

Back