So I guess Paulie was right all along

Untitled.png

I know this guy from High Stakes Poker.

hqdefault.jpg

People need to stop saying goat boxer like that was the Floyd that showed up.

Dude was fucking 40 years old 2 years retired and whole boxing camp was running and cardio.

Stop trying to find the moral victory, there isn't one.

Not a big fan of Conor, I like his fighting style, but the not defending any belt is a huge let down for the fans. I wasn't big on him fighting Mayweather either, but saying he looked bad is just plain stupid.

He went 10 rounds with a legend and surprised everyone.

<{you!}>

He got carried in that fight by Mayweather to let it go as long as it did..
Mayweather did nothing for the 1st few rounds to make Conor look somewhat legitimate..
You actually believe he can hang with Mayweather in boxing on the real?

Rabbit punches, Rabbit punches everywhere...

I think it's hilarious that people still believe Mayweather/MacGregor wasn't a work.

This much was obvious at the time. Paulie was brought in for sparring for the sole purpose of Conor getting to rough him up and embarrass after Paulie hurt Conor's feelings. Paulie was grossly undersized, fat and washed up and Conor, fostered by years of cheerleading by the ham and egger scrubs at Straight Bum Gym, genuinely delusional enough in his abilities to think he was capable of doing it.

Nobody can rationally explain why the full session hasn't been released. Fester specifically stated they'd do so after the Mayweather fight and it's all since been swept under the rug. If Conor's narrative was anywhere even remotely close to being the truth, they'd have released the entire spar that very night.

Then again, as a citizen of Conland myself, I recognise things such as logic and rationality are foreign concepts on our planet. We prefer to take every word of a stumpy, narcissistic megalomaniac at face value while posing in a tryhard manner, fully erect around one another.

Big Conor fan, for the record.

McGregors youth and size advantage guaranteed he would land at least one punch, and he did, he landed one punch on Floyd and has probably made a DVD about it. No ones disputing what Floyd brings to the table, but McGregor looked atrocious, and not because of what Mayweather was doing
He landed over 100 lol, only a few clean to the chin though but tbf how many boxers land cleanly on Mayweather?

Look let's be honest, Paulie schooled Conor in sparring.

Ask yourself this question young one...how would floyd look fighting conor in mma? Do you think he'd last as long as conor did in boxing? and conor looked terrible? he won the first 3-4 rounds and went 10 rounds with mayweather....if that's looking terrible...so be it...but for a guy making his pro debut against a guy that has won 6 world titles in different weight classes and was on his 50th fight...I'd say he did pretty dam well.
He didn’t win any rounds you can watch it again since you didn’t obviously watch the first time

He didn’t win any rounds you can watch it again since you didn’t obviously watch the first time

Conor won the first 3 rounds, according to pretty much everyone....ringside judge on the ppv for the fight, had it pretty much dead even going into the 10th...while I think floyd was winning going into that 10th round...many people gave conor the first 4 rounds...I'm talking many of the mma sites...and most boxing experts did also....whether or not you think mayweather let him win them or not...conor did win them.

Conor won the first 3 rounds, according to pretty much everyone....ringside judge on the ppv for the fight, had it pretty much dead even going into the 10th...while I think floyd was winning going into that 10th round...many people gave conor the first 4 rounds...I'm talking many of the mma sites...and most boxing experts did also....whether or not you think mayweather let him win them or not...conor did win them.
Judges gave Conor the first round if that.

Judges gave Conor the first round if that.

I'm not talking about the actual judges of the fight...everyone knows they weren't going to give conor a fair shot...And pretty much everyone disagreed with the fight judges scorecards....mayweather didn't land anything the first 3 rounds...so how did he win? Those judges were not going to allow conor to win. But pretty much every other person...the ringside judge working for the telecast had the fight almost even....

I'm not talking about the actual judges of the fight...everyone knows they weren't going to give conor a fair shot...And pretty much everyone disagreed with the fight judges scorecards....mayweather didn't land anything the first 3 rounds...so how did he win? Those judges were not going to allow conor to win. But pretty much every other person...the ringside judge working for the telecast had the fight almost even....
I obviously don’t know how to score boxing cause I had Conor up 4-0 but then the scorecards during the fight told me I was very wrong which is why I don’t watch boxing because if Floyd won those rounds I have no idea how

I obviously don’t know how to score boxing cause I had Conor up 4-0 but then the scorecards during the fight told me I was very wrong which is why I don’t watch boxing because if Floyd won those rounds I have no idea how

Who gives a shit if Conor "won" 3 or 4 rounds. That shit only counts if the fight goes to decision. The reality is it didn't go to decision because of the strategy employed by Floyd. Floyd got the TKO precisely because he gave away those rounds to Conor.

All these fucks talking about how many rounds Conor "won". It's as fucked up as me saying I "won" 3 pawns off Gary fucking Kasparov when we played chess. You fucks.

Back