So i just bought a male waist trainer.

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Im thinking about buying one since i gotta big belly. A drunk bitch at the bar 2 weeks ago called me pregnant cause i wouldnt buy her a drink and now i kind feel some type of way. I bought one on amazon that looks like a tank top, it claims it helps with weight loss without having to do anything which is my goal.

Thought about signing up to the gym, bro?

Im thinking about buying one since i gotta big belly. A drunk bitch at the bar 2 weeks ago called me pregnant cause i wouldnt buy her a drink and now i kind feel some type of way. I bought one on amazon that looks like a tank top, it claims it helps with weight loss without having to do anything which is my goal.

You have set out to accomplish an unachievable goal.

Girl at the bar was still a bitch though.

Missed the opportunity to start your waist workout by twisting while uppercutting bar bitch

200.gif

Man your lazy. I started noticing the stomach hanging over the boxers and started doing sit ups. Problem solved.

Let me know if it works tho, sit ups suck.

Man your lazy. I started noticing the stomach hanging over the boxers and started doing sit ups. Problem solved.

Let me know if it works tho, sit ups suck.
Sit-ups ain't solving a gut fat problem. Losing weight is.

dude just exercise, go walk or something, even tho i find it extremly hilarious that you are super fat and ride a moped its not good for your health

dude just exercise, go walk or something, even tho i find it extremly hilarious that you are super fat and ride a moped its not good for your health
I do walk...to get some food but thats it i havent been to a mall in years. I would get surgery but its too expensive.

You have set out to accomplish an unachievable goal.

Girl at the bar was still a bitch though.
Yeah she wasnt cute at all either i find it sexy when a beautiful skinny woman berates me for being fat its a turn on.

Yeah she wasnt cute at all either i find it sexy when a beautiful skinny woman berates me for being fat its a turn on.

I can't tell if you're serious.

All you need is to clean up your diet. Core work outs don't shrink fat.

Gay_ninja you are all over the place with your gimmick.

Remember you are unemployed and are living off of spam right now. You wouldn't have been at a bar buying drinks because you are poor. I'm pretty sure it was you who asked how to make ramen noodles better by adding things. Now you are spending money on a shirt with more money you don't have.

Get it together man. I can't believe I'm helping you out with your made up life. You have to start taking notes or get a better memory.

Remember you are unemployed and are living off of spam right now. You wouldn't have been at a bar buying drinks because you are poor. I'm pretty sure it was you who asked how to make ramen noodles better by adding things. Now you are spending money on a shirt with more money you don't have.

Get it together man. I can't believe I'm helping you out with your made up life. You have to start taking notes or get a better memory.

Fucking gimmicks these days are weak. Back in my day gimmicks had dedication.

I am broke plus i got my taxes back last week but still umemployed.

Back