So i just bought a male waist trainer.

Im thinking about buying one since i gotta big belly. A drunk bitch at the bar 2 weeks ago called me pregnant cause i wouldnt buy her a drink and now i kind feel some type of way. I bought one on amazon that looks like a tank top, it claims it helps with weight loss without having to do anything which is my goal.

She was probably pissed you had bigger tits than her.

Missed the opportunity to start your waist workout by twisting while uppercutting bar bitch

200.gif

That was beautiful form and the follow thru and extension was textbook

The ab workouts to reduce the belly thing has to be THE biggest scam in fitness/health history.
Tell that to my leaner midsection from doing 100 situps in the morning. I can feel and see the difference almost instantly. How would tightening your midsection NOT make it smaller? Obviously if your a fat fuck with a huge gut, you need to lose weight. If you just have a bit of a gut, tightening it up can help ALOT.

-> Male waist trainer?
-> Le google
->
Latex-Waist-Trainer-Vest-for-Men-Black-Waist-Cincher-Firm-Tummy-Slimming-Male-Waist-Cincher-Corset.jpg_640x640.jpg

<Varys01>

Tell that to my leaner midsection from doing 100 situps in the morning. I can feel and see the difference almost instantly. How would tightening your midsection NOT make it smaller? Obviously if your a fat fuck with a huge gut, you need to lose weight. If you just have a bit of a gut, tightening it up can help ALOT.

Here's how: working out a muscle will make it stronger and enlarge it (most muscles, not facial ones of course) but it will do little to nothing to the fat that sits on top of it. And you need this layer of fat to dissipate in order to 1) see muscular definition and 2) decrease overall volume.

And the best way to lose fat is to improve diet and/or do aerobic exercise. Sit ups by themselves will do nothing. They may even make your waist bigger because they made the ab muscles bigger, but did nothing to the fat. If you saw a leaner waist by doing daily sit ups, you have to have paired it with some other change in behavior.

I bet alot of guys wear waist trainers they just dont want to admit it.

Here's how: working out a muscle will make it stronger and enlarge it (most muscles, not facial ones of course) but it will do little to nothing to the fat that sits on top of it. And you need this layer of fat to dissipate in order to 1) see muscular definition and 2) decrease overall volume.

And the best way to lose fat is to improve diet and/or do aerobic exercise. Sit ups by themselves will do nothing. They may even make your waist bigger because they made the ab muscles bigger, but did nothing to the fat. If you saw a leaner waist by doing daily sit ups, you have to have paired it with some other change in behavior.
Yeah but if you have no muscle to begin with it will start tightening (shrinking) just like when a fat person works their arms out. Your arms are going to get smaller before they get bigger. I know for a fact it works (for me) so im not really debating but I have had a 6 pack in the past so that may have a lot to do with it. Im also not fat anywhere else, just had some extra stomach love from drinking.

Best example of this is chuck liddel. His stomach was a big buldgy but i guarrantee you it was hard as hell.

this is pathetic TS, you should be ashamed of yourself

I hear people saying this ^ and it's just flat out not true. Sorry, but when you do ab workouts you burn calories, and your gut WILL most certainly get smaller. I know from experience. Yes, you won't get super ripped 6 pack without cleaning up your diet and incorporating cardio. BUT, to say sit ups and ab workouts do NOTHING to make your stomach smaller is wrong and stupid.

I hear people saying this ^ and it's just flat out not true. Sorry, but when you do ab workouts you burn calories, and your gut WILL most certainly get smaller. I know from experience. Yes, you won't get super ripped 6 pack without cleaning up your diet and incorporating cardio. BUT, to say sit ups and ab workouts do NOTHING to make your stomach smaller is wrong and stupid.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/318729-how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-100-sit-ups/

Those whopping 57 calories aren't doing much, playboy.

Yeah but if you have no muscle to begin with it will start tightening (shrinking) just like when a fat person works their arms out. Your arms are going to get smaller before they get bigger. I know for a fact it works (for me) so im not really debating but I have had a 6 pack in the past so that may have a lot to do with it. Im also not fat anywhere else, just had some extra stomach love from drinking.

Best example of this is chuck liddel. His stomach was a big buldgy but i guarrantee you it was hard as hell.

My anecdotal evidence can match yours. I had a little bit of flab for years and tried to get rid of it doing ab work. Zero results.

Years later I started running a lot more and more often than ever in my life and low and behold, finally saw some abs. Kept at it until I had a sweet 4 pack with 2 blurry ones at the bottom. Did exactly ZERO ab work for them.

Science tells us that 57 calories aren't enough to cause serious weight loss. So you're either breaking the law of biophysics, or you're doing something else that you're unaware of.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/318729-how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-100-sit-ups/

My anecdotal evidence can match yours. I had a little bit of flab for years and tried to get rid of it doing ab work. Zero results.

Years later I started running a lot more and more often than ever in my life and low and behold, finally saw some abs. Kept at it until I had a sweet 4 pack with 2 blurry ones at the bottom. Did exactly ZERO ab work for them.

Science tells us that 57 calories aren't enough to cause serious weight loss. So you're either breaking the law of biophysics, or you're doing something else that you're unaware of.

Dude, quoting articles online is never "proof" of shit, you should know that. For every "scientific study" you link to, I could link to several more saying something completely different. That's the nature of the internet. I'm going by the results I saw for myself, which trumps any link you're ever going to find.

And I don't do 100 sit ups. I do 3 sets of 50 sit ups, 3 sets of 50 jackknife situps, 3 sets of however many hanging leg raises I can do to failure, and planks. And I do them with minimal rest in between so as to get aerobic benefits. And I lost belly size and saw abs. Playboy. And that was without eating very clean or running. Although I have since cleaned up my diet and started running a lot more, and that just compounds the results I was getting simply with core workouts.

I could care less how many calories im burning. Its getting the stomach in shape which WILL suck your stomach in. Its basic knowledge and I dont believe a lot of those so called articles say. Livestrong is known to post bullshit articles all the time. I can speak from experience what works for me. Its not about losing weight for me, its about getting muscles stronger which WILL eat away at fat or convert it.

Dude, quoting articles online is never "proof" of shit, you should know that. For every "scientific study" you link to, I could link to several more saying something completely different. That's the nature of the internet. I'm going by the results I saw for myself, which trumps any link you're ever going to find.

And I don't do 100 sit ups. I do 3 sets of 50 sit ups, 3 sets of 50 jackknife situps, 3 sets of however many hanging leg raises I can do to failure, and planks. And I do them with minimal rest in between so as to get aerobic benefits. And I lost belly size and saw abs. Playboy. And that was without eating very clean or running. Although I have since cleaned up my diet and started running a lot more, and that just compounds the results I was getting simply with core workouts.

Exercise builds muscle, but you need to lose the layer of fat on top of the abs in order to see them. You don't need to eat clean, only to have a calorie deficit. It's not really possible to target weight loss, where you deposit your fat is mostly hormones + genetics. However subcutaneously fat cell receptors around the waist are very sensitive to insulin and stingy to release their fat, so it's possible that eating lower carbs or burning glycogen storages regularly could give a better fat deposit composition.

Back