So I just noticed on Netflix...

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you go to genres, "LGBTQ" is its own genre.

Did this really need its own specific category? Yay or nay?

Well..we need to know which movies to avoid, makes sense to put them in their own category.

Actually sounds like a more useful category for deciding whether you'd be interested in something than most of the dumb lists they provide.

"Critically acclaimed Binge-worthy" (filled with Netflix's own stuff).

"Ripped from the Headlines"

"Shit to watch if you're craving pickles in your second trimester"

You heard the expression “You’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t” ?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it being a category. Prolly nice for people to find the few shows and films which may have relatable characters/struggles for them.

Better have Orphan Black in there tho. Cophine is the GOAT lesbian relationship.

Segregation in full swing.

Why not; we need more genres, not less. Makes it easier to choose, simple as that. Such as "horror" has specific subgenres as slasher, satan cult, supernatural, etc.

If you pick off that list do you get to shame people who didn't? This is so progressive and inspiring.

2018, I guess it's necessary. Can't wait for the cis gendered leading character category.

If you go to genres, "LGBTQ" is its own genre.

Did this really need its own specific category? Yay or nay?
well, Netflix is like George Soros funded cuck country, so it was bound to happen

Seems like it would be a decent catalogue of Quinten Tarantino movies if you're into that sort of thing

Who gives a fuck about that, want to know what I noticed on Netflix? Supernatural is gone, WTF??

Well..we need to know which movies to avoid, makes sense to put them in their own category.

This

I don't want to accidentally watch any gross cisgender heterosexual stuff

It's 2018, are we really shocked?

But like dude above said... it's probably better that way so it's less movies to sift through that I don't care to watch.

Back