So I kinda miss the Diaz Bro show..

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think the UFC is in serious need of the Diaz bros right now, there honesty and just no non sense approach to fighting is just what the Dr ordered to whip these character fighters into shape or expose them..could you imagine colby vs Nick ..dirty scrap and given nicks ties to the gracies and Brazil and colbys comments what a story..and Nate taking the lw belt from McGregor awesome timing and finish to the trilogy and a good cap on nates career. .the world basically right itself by just bringing them back lol

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA !!!

Nate-Diaz-with-brother-Nick-Diaz.jpg

They both are average
Both want too much $

Ufc don't need him

They are flat out currently.

Ducking etc

They both are average
Both want too much $

Ufc don't need him

I dunno about average there records contain wins over and losses too some of best fighters ever..for large portions of there career..not many fighters today can say that..a lot of picking and choosing going on and padded records..these two are tried and true contenders

And Nick diaz lost to the two goats....Silva cheated against him.

And lost a close fight against Condit who was the Clear #1 contender at the time.

He is far from average...

Nick ducked USADA.
Nate is ducking everyone.

They scared homies.

if Nate is average that doesn't say much about Conor
Styles make fights
And yeah
Maybe if we saw fight some legit lws instead of running
We'd know

As two of my favorite fighters I would love them both to be back. At the very least to announce a retirement fight or something. I would love to see Nick fight Bisping, I think that would be great scrap. Would love to see Nate fight Tony, Edson, Alvarez or Gaethje.

Nick ducked USADA.
Nate is ducking everyone.

They scared homies.

Nick isn't ducking USADA he just can't put down the reefer.

Nate got too good of a payday against Conor and I'm sure it's hard to take a huge cut in pay.....especially if you don't really need it.

No one's career lasts forever. Nate can't get a win in the top 3 of the LW division nevermind him taking the belt from Conor. And Nick is past his prime.

No one's career lasts forever. Nate can't get a win in the top 3 of the LW division nevermind him taking the belt from Conor. And Nick is past his prime.

Except he beat him once already not that long ago..lol..and Nick could be past his prime. .maybe not he's taken breaks throughrout his career could mean theres more left in the tank..he's never really been battered or knocked out a lot. .so it's not like he's Diego Sanchez or mardqaurdt

And Nick diaz lost to the two goats....Silva cheated against him.

And lost a close fight against Condit who was the Clear #1 contender at the time.

He is far from average...

so noons is elite?

if you guys wanna see nick fight, dance around a coat rack with a smartphone attached to it that has teh word bitch on repeat. but make sure that the coat rack is hella flat footed and doesnt move.

lol. coat rack 1, 2, and 5

3af805dffe0ae12b812f8025134b275b.jpg

Except he beat him once already not that long ago..lol..and Nick could be past his prime. .maybe not he's taken breaks throughrout his career could me more is left in the tank..he's never really been battered or knocked out a lot. .so it's not like he's Diego Sanchez or mardqaurdt
Conor wasn't expecting Nate as the opponent the first time round and made Conor eat up to 168lbs at the last minute and he pretty much relied on his chin and cardo to get him the win.. he isn't the better fighter than Conor as long as Conor isn't tired. We saw what happens when Conor trains for him he will always be able to edge off the decision vs Nate. Anyway, Nate can't beat Tony in my opinion and Khabib is the worst possible matchup for him the only guy in the top 5 that he can beat is Gaethje maybe but we don't even know where he stands at LW right now cause he fought 1 year ago and it's safe to say the division has completely changed since then. Also, Nick will never be welterweight or middleweight champion. His career is over. Every one that fights a Diaz bro knows they just have to throw hard leg kicks and take them down Conor couldn't do neither of those which is why he lost the second time but you catch my drift.

so noons is elite?

if you guys wanna see nick fight, dance around a coat rack with a smartphone attached to it that has teh word bitch on repeat. but make sure that the coat rack is hella flat footed and doesnt move.

What??... :/

Conor wasn't expecting Nate as the opponent the first time round and made Conor eat up to 168lbs at the last minute and he pretty much relied on his chin and cardo to get him the win.. he isn't the better fighter than Conor as long as Conor isn't tired. We saw what happens when Conor trains for him he will always be able to edge off the decision vs Nate. Anyway, Nate can't beat Tony in my opinion and Khabib is the worst possible matchup for him the only guy in the top 5 that he can beat is Gaethje maybe but we don't even know where he stands at LW right now cause he fought 1 year ago and it's safe to say the division has completely changed since then. Also, Nick will never be welterweight or middleweight champion. His career is over. Every one that fights a Diaz bro knows they just have to throw hard leg kicks and take them down.

Connor won by the hairs on his ass last fight..if he doesn't get tired? That's everytime he fights past round 2 lol .. who cares If he didn't expect nate. .you think nate was expecting him? ..that means nothing..I think Connor loses to him and all the guys you listed. .that's why he's not fighting anyone..nate I can see may be tapping khabib if he can stay healthy enough to make it to the fight..and ferg is a toss up and tough fight for anyone. .and gaithe or what ever his name is probably gases against Diaz too..

so noons is elite?

Noons, really. Fight was stopped by a cut and who won the rematch?? And what is this gibberish your saying

Back