So I saw Mel Gibson in Daddy’s Home 2

He was the diamond in the rough of Expendables 3.
Absolutely stole the show in that (bad) movie.

He's great. A drunken temper tantrum doesn't change that. And frankly, way more was made out of it than should have been.

Can't imagine how many great movies we would have seen from him without the controversies. Daddy's Home 2 was crap but still was good to see Mel in something. Liked Hacksaw Ridge as well. Hope he gets more directing opportunities. Braveheart and Apocalypto are 2 of my all time favorite movies.

Bill Bellichick said bad things about Jews? What could he have said? Jews don't score touchdowns?

Well, he knows for a fact that they do...
slide_2_julian_edelman_021816.jpg

Remember when Marlon Brando said the Jews have all the power and they run Hollywood?

Then a few days later he was forced to make a public apology, which really just proved his point.

Only some very powerful people could force Marlon Brando to do anything. This was post godfather so he was already seen as a Hollywood legend.

Remember when Marlon Brando said the Jews have all the power and they run Hollywood?

Then a few days later he was forced to make a public apology, which really just proved his point.

Only some very powerful people could force Marlon Brando to do anything. This was post godfather so he was already seen as a Hollywood legend.

lol I remember that
Here is the original snippet of him saying he is Angry at some of the Jews

an the apology article from 96
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/weeping-brando-apologises-to-jews-1304594.html

He directed hacksaw ridge, which was the best movie that came out last year.

Gibson is awesome.

Fantastic director, great actor.

th

He was drunk when he said that. There have been plenty of great authors/writers, artists who had shitty beliefs. Creative people aren't perfect, who is?

he made Apocalypto and Hacksaw Ridge

stud director

Mel Gibson has gumption. Gibson Bless.

Daddys Home 1 is hilarious... When Ferrell gives the kid the bully speech in the garage!<45>

Back