So I saw Mel Gibson in Daddy’s Home 2

He was the diamond in the rough of Expendables 3.
Absolutely stole the show in that (bad) movie.

Look at who was in it.

Mel was the only actual actor.

Also, he was the only one who actually acted in the film. Everyone else was just hamming it up.

In my opinion, he's the only thing that makes that film even remotely worth watching.

Pretty shocked that try as they could not bury this guys career.

He went on Racist Rants about blacks and Jews.

And it turns out he was one of the MORE moral guys in Hollywood, wasn’t forcing chicks to blow him (that we know of)

Mel has some kind of immunity.

He was blackballed for a while. It's not like there weren't consequences to the things he said.

I love Mel, but something is wrong with his brain. I honestly think that fame destroys the human brain. There's plenty of evidence for this, lol.

Anyways, he makes good movies and I watch them. Pretty much everyone in Hollywood is an asshole, so fuck it.

Daddys Home 1 is hilarious... When Ferrell gives the kid the bully speech in the garage!<45>
I thought they were both pretty fun. Will Ferrell and Marky Mark had a good odd couple thing going and they had some good set-ups and gags.

People talking about "oh that movie sucked," well if you went in thinking you were gonna Chinatown or North by Northwest or something, I think you kinda missed the point.

I thought they were both pretty fun. Will Ferrell and Marky Mark had a good odd couple thing going and they had some good set-ups and gags.

People talking about "oh that movie sucked," well if you went in thinking you were gonna Chinatown or North by Northwest or something, I think you kinda missed the point.

Didn't match the magic of the other guys IMO

Back