So I take it Jones/DC 2 would be a no contest?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I just found about this

wtf

I shouldn't be shocked but ... wow

Jon Jones is impressively horrible at life

Jones entire career should be turned into no contests IMO

0-1-23

As it should be. He had an advantage in their fight. He had to cheat to beat him. Without roids, DC would have knocked Jon out or broke him.

As it should be. He had an advantage in their fight. He had to cheat to beat him. Without roids, DC would have knocked Jon out or broke him.

IMO DC won the real fight - jones felt like he had to resort to cheating yet again

No contest? It should be a disqualification win for Cormier. Just like in all other sports, if you cheat the win goes to #2.

It seems so, yes. It remains to be seen what will happen to the title, but presumably it returns to DC.

No contest? It should be a disqualification win for Cormier. Just like in all other sports, if you cheat the win goes to #2.

If only

You can even argue that Cormier should have 2 wins on his records against Jon. 1 via forfeit for Jon pulling out of one fight due to PEDs and another one via DQ. Why should Cormier have his record stained by a piece of shit like Jon?

Terrible News, UFC better do something yeah a no contest or even strip him of the belt and give it back to DC.

I rooted for Jones in most of his fights, I rooted for him against DC tiwce. But the UFC needs to make an example out of him and besides its the Athletic commisions who are placing this rules so either they fully implement it or not at all.

Jones could be the most mentally fragile fighter in the ufc. Like Belfort, he is a weakling without roids.

It seems so, yes. It remains to be seen what will happen to the title, but presumably it returns to DC.
Dana said DC will still be champ. Same situation happened to Tonya Evinger in Invicta.

Jon Jones KTFO'ed Daniel Cormier and made him cry. Where I come from it's called making him his bitch, not a "no contest".

Dana said DC will still be champ. Same situation happened to Tonya Evinger in Invicta.
I think its the only thing that makes sense.

There will probably need to be an interim belt or a title eliminator, though since DC doesn't seem ready to defend a belt.

I think its the only thing that makes sense.

There will probably need to be an interim belt or a title eliminator, though since DC doesn't seem ready to defend a belt.
I think he will be ready. I know he was devastated after the loss, but finding out Jones popped will probably light a fire underneath his ass.

I'd be okay with an interim title fight if he isn't ready though. As long as DC is guaranteed a crack at the winner.

I think he will be ready. I know he was devastated after the loss, but finding out Jones popped will probably light a fire underneath his ass.

I'd be okay with an interim title fight if he isn't ready though. As long as DC is guaranteed a crack at the winner.
I hope so. He says he wont fight again in 2017, though, which is a good idea for his health. In 6 months or so he'll probably be back in business. Maybe Gus and Oez can fight for the interim title while DC holds the main belt, then the winner of them fights DC.

I hope so. He says he wont fight again in 2017, though, which is a good idea for his health. In 6 months or so he'll probably be back in business. Maybe Gus and Oez can fight for the interim title while DC holds the main belt, then the winner of them fights DC.
I dig it<5>

Back