So I went to a weed store

I wonder how this affects the usual stream of junk food threads? High @Clippy may get the munchies and think of food more, but may be too lazy/stoned to post a thread about it.

I think you need to toke 'n Sherdog more......for science!

I wonder how this affects the usual stream of junk food threads? High @Clippy may get the munchies and think of food more, but may be too lazy/stoned to post a thread about it.

I think you need to toke 'n Sherdog more......for science!

@Clippy needs to try the Toaster Strudel while baked to the limit.

th

th

Why didn't you feel comfortable?
When I would go it was clear no one in the waiting room with me had any real medical condition. They just wanted to get high. Now I've got no problem with that at all, but the clientele just looked kinda sleazy.

When I would go it was clear no one in the waiting room with me had any real medical condition. They just wanted to get high. Now I've got no problem with that at all, but the clientele just looked kinda sleazy.

Do you feel the same way in a beer store? It could just be that you've been conditioned, like most of us, to fear marijuana.

Do you feel the same way in a beer store? It could just be that you've been conditioned, like most of us, to fear marijuana.
Naw. Like I said I've got zero issues with weed and if I didn't have so many obligations I'd pick up some legal bud.

To put things in perspective, I went to a shop in Seattle for a recreational purpose and the people there seemed less trashy.

If Australia legalised weed maybe I can get my wife to allow me to smoke again?

Naw. Like I said I've got zero issues with weed and if I didn't have so many obligations I'd pick up some legal bud.

To put things in perspective, I went to a shop in Seattle for a recreational purpose and the people there seemed less trashy.

You can't handle being around trashy people for 5 minutes?

You can't handle being around trashy people for 5 minutes?

Responsibility has its place, obviously, but I've always found the "trashy" people to be way more fun to be around.

I went to a store today where I am a semi regular customer. It’s a specialty shop, they don’t get a lot of traffic. The owner of the store was there today. He’s normally quite serious.

Today, he was high as balls. I’m guessing this was his first time ever being high. The guy had no idea how do to do anything related to the store he owned. It was hilarious watching him trying to seem normal and talking to himself figuring out how to do things he does every day.

I went to a store today where I am a semi regular customer. It’s a specialty shop, they don’t get a lot of traffic. The owner of the store was there today. He’s normally quite serious.

Today, he was high as balls. I’m guessing this was his first time ever being high. The guy had no idea how do to do anything related to the store he owned. It was hilarious watching him trying to seem normal and talking to himself figuring out how to do things he does every day.

He's just working it out bro, you gotta let him work it out lol.

He probably went home like this.

giphy.gif

g600856540.gif

Be careful at the Weed Stores if they are anything like the Weed Events they have. I been seeing alot of drama happening. Some seller got pressed by some thugs at his booth over the weekend. They threw all his sample on the floor and tried to kill him.

The ‘types of weed’ you’re talking about, were the names saliva and indica that you can’t remember? Indica makes you relax, sativa makes you more energetic.

I would start with a hybrid of indica and sativa, and don't go anywhere near 20% THC before you know if you have a tendency for paranoia. Everyone is different, some people like the robust sativas with high THC contents to give them energy for the day, and some like the heavy purple indicas and just want to sit in the bath and listen to sounds of whales... I would actually recommend trying a medical strain that is like 5 to 2 THC to CBD, as CBD will work to reduce any anxiety you might feel when the THC hits you for the first time (it raises your heart rate and blood pressure), plus with that mix you will feel incredible and you could pick a fight with anyone and not feel any hadouken shit they throw at you. First time smoking weed can be a bit weird for some people too, best to do it with people you feel comfortable with and/or in a place where you feel comfortable. MMA and weed go really well together.

Thanks for that

I have bipolar disorder and fuck knows what else. I definitely suffer from paranoia. One reasons I want to try weed is as a mood stabilizer, but if there are strains that raise your energy levels it'd be brilliant because the biggest side effect of the meds is lethargy, which I can't stand. I always kind of assumed weed would make me lethargic too, but not with the same chemical haze I get with the meds (ie my body feels like it's shutting down). Right now I drink like 6-8 energy drinks a day to keep myself awake, which prob isn't healthy. Perhaps I can replace that with this Sativa

<mma4>

I'm in Canada so I gotta check one out I guess. I've never done weed before.
Never tried pot, and probably never will. Nothing against those who do but I’m perfectly happy with just a cold beer once in a while.

DOn't be surprised if you try it and you get no buzz.

I've told my story here about trying it for the first time in Amsterdam and then years later in Jamaica. Could never really get high and part of me believes the 'getting high' is just 'going with it' as so many people say to me which I take as 'fake it'. Just tell yourself you are high and then act that way.

I only half joke on the above.

DOn't be surprised if you try it and you get no buzz.

I've told my story here about trying it for the first time in Amsterdam and then years later in Jamaica. Could never really get high and part of me believes the 'getting high' is just 'going with it' as so many people say to me which I take as 'fake it'. Just tell yourself you are high and then act that way.

I only half joke on the above.

I'm kind of the same with energy drinks, shit like Ephedrine, plus prescription stimulants bro. None of them seem to really do anything special to me. I don't know how they are for other people but I don't feel a buzz from them. Like I mentioned in another post I put away like 8 Red Bulls a day and I never feel particularly energetic as a result, it's just I don't seem to slip into tiredness as easily.

Back