So if Jon snitched to USADA, who did he snitch on?

Do you think it's possible that he didn't inform USADA about PED, but cocaine? Considering he secretly went to rehab and talked extensively to USADA and MacLaren about his coke habit... Would USADA handle street drugs busts and investigations, or would they let something like the DEA deal with it?
Information has to contribute "towards clean sport" per article 10.6.1.1

How is shutting down one dealer worth letting a high profile fighter off with a slap on the wrist?

It’s announcing to all the up and comers that it’s an enormous uphill climb to reach the top where all the best get away with cheating. It’s not a smart move when trying to attract new talent.

So if USADA doesn't believe Jones does PED's then what exact information can he give them? And what other UFC fighter has been given this option to supply "information" for a massively reduced sentence?

Then there's this McClaren guy who believes Jones somehow has not once but twice "accidentally" taken PED's and should be given 3 months off, which just happens to be in time for MSG PPV. ie Paid Off

I ain't gonna tell you TS!

You crazy son? I'm no snitch!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

you'll know the answer when you see Jackson and Winklejohn on the news in handcuffs.
Not Jackson there is a reason he ran off with Cowboy recently for “training” aka avoiding usada.

<seedat>

Won't be released. They will say it's currently under investigation by the proper authorities and it would compromise the case.

Him and Sport-killer Greg probably set up some young up and coming fighters in their gym, dosed them without their knowledge and then Bones ratted them out to USADA.

Jackson-Wink have the best game plans in the business.

Jon probably just admitted he done roids and that's considered self snitching.

Usada got all the loop holes
This, but he probably told them it was Ron ‘jones’ Cones in his confession and spoke in the third person. USADA still trying to locate his whereabouts...

Because it defies the "code of the streets",??

Lmao
Yall funny

It also apparently defies the code of the "blue line".
Cops dont snitch on other cops when they're in some shit either. So it's ok when police refuse to cross the "Blue Line" but not ok for "the streets"?

Last edited:
This, but he probably told them it was Ron ‘jones’ Cones in his confession and spoke in the third person. USADA still trying to locate his whereabouts...

I hope they catch this tainted vagrant.

It also apparently defies the "blue line" code.
Cops dont snit h on

It also apparently defies the code of the "blue line".
Cops dont snitch on other cops when they're in some shit either. So it's ok when police refuse to cross the "Blue Line" but not ok for "the streets"?

Shits totally confusing to me

I think it boils down to simple hypocrisy, questionable morality and cognitive dissonance

Cain Velasquez. Dude rarely fights and has to make money somewhere.

south-park-s05e14c08-some-puerto-rican-guy-16x9.jpg

Some Puerto Rican guy

He snitched on me. I've been selling Jon estrogen blockers for years. I fucked his girlfriend and he snitched on me like a pussy. I'm currently on the run hiding in my boyfriend's house.

Won't be released. They will say it's currently under investigation by the proper authorities and it would compromise the case.
yeah, this is bigger than USADA now. People are gonna be going to prison for distributing roids. Jon's snitching has ascended to another level.

Isn't he fit to fight next month?
He got a 45 month suspension. You don’t get that for being “cleared”.

Yes he can fight next month, because of his 30 months taken off for his snitching plea deal.

But you k ow it is all compete bullshit because when has an athelete not been punished in the standard 6 months count? 6, 12, 18, 24 months etc.

Too aufuly convenient that he just happened to get an odd numbered punishment that clears him for a major MSG card that does not have a headliner.

He snitched on me. I've been selling Jon estrogen blockers for years. I fucked his girlfriend and he snitched on me like a pussy. I'm currently on the run hiding in my boyfriend's house.

Are you still running that special on tainted cocaine laced with tainted creatine?

Back