So if Jon snitched to USADA, who did he snitch on?

Probably Sages daddy

We will never find out or it will be someone completely irrelevant but USADA will be like:

"Oh brah, he help sooooo much, John Doe was dopping and Jon stopped him. Thank you Jon for stopping this 1-3 fighter from abusing PEDs further more. You are a saint. You should get a street or school named after you"

Last edited:
I don't think he snitched on anyone. I think that's the fake story usada is running with to justify their 15 month suspension on a 2nd offense. Money has changed hands.

<mma4>

Honestly....

Donald cerrone was visited twice by usada in a single week (4 samples) and the then quit jacksons. When they visit twice in a week its targetted

Cormier has been visited 4 times in 8 weeks by testers in aug/sep. 2 samples every time, 8 samples total. No fighter in the three years of the program has ever been tested that hard, especially with no fight booked. That 100% is targeted. It's pretty obvious they are targeting dc

Most of aka have been hit in the last two weeks.

Are they linked? No idea. But it's funny that both dc and cowboy have been singled out by usada and target tested

Just think though, if cormier got busted based on information provided by Jones, how fucking mental would that be?

Oh shit, didn't know about targeting Cerrone like that. Cormier getting busted would be one of the funniest things thay happen this year.

He got a 45 month suspension. You don’t get that for being “cleared”.

Yes he can fight next month, because of his 30 months taken off for his snitching plea deal.

But you k ow it is all compete bullshit because when has an athelete not been punished in the standard 6 months count? 6, 12, 18, 24 months etc.

Too aufuly convenient that he just happened to get an odd numbered punishment that clears him for a major MSG card that does not have a headliner.

<{danayeah}>

Dana with money would show just kept getting

I don’t know but I have a feeling Jon would snitch on his mother to save himself.
While i agree, we are both wrong because she died a little over a year ago. RIP, i can't imagine what her Son put her through over the years.

Isn't he fit to fight next month?
Depends what you mean by cleared? Was he cleared to fight next month? Yes. Was he cleared of his offence? No.

It's the same as someone who has served their time, doesn't mean they were innocent. Either way I'm glad he's back. He's spent too much time on the bench.

Not sure if it will be revealed but Jones' information has to result in either anti-doping policy violations or criminal prosecution. If it doesn't, he's back on the hook for the rest of what would have been a 45-month ban.

Yeah USADA will finally step up and put the hammer down on Jones.

dr-evil-right.gif

<mma4>

Oh shit, didn't know about targeting Cerrone like that. Cormier getting busted would be one of the funniest things thay happen this year.

cormiers testing.

its 100% targetted. no other fighter without a fight scheduled has been tested that much in such a short space of time

DnjeCk8XgAAk6tf

the only one that comes close was Hendo in the run up to the Bisping fight. But that was in the run up to a title fight where he had already said he was retiring after the fight (so had nothing to lose)

He exposed the guy who framed him
probably not since the arbitration statement said they don't know how the drug got into jones, and would that even be an antidoping or a criminal issue
anyway they would've paraded the fact already and cleared jones if it was about him being framed

USADA can say that Jon snitched but they can't specify who he snitched on.

It might be someone they already suspended, because Jon has been acting cocky for a while now about his return (not something you generally do if you're still waiting on a verdict), so look at who trains at Jackson WInk whos been popped since Jon popped and that might be the answer. didnt Frank Mir pop right after Jones for the same PED (Turinabol)? Both train at JW and have had drama between them in the past, that might be the answer.

Back