So if Mousasi > Hall doesn't that mean Bisping > Rockhold?

Mousasi & fanboy logic.

XzZnY9.gif

You're just too far up your own ass. Good luck man, not worth a fuckin second of my time lol

lol this is one of the most bizarre exchanges ive had on here, not sure which thread i ethered u in the past but hope u get some cream for that butthurt

good for u babyboi, scoot along now

I like Bisping but Luke had no respect for him in the rematch and got a reality check.
Great win for Bisping. Maybe his best.

Mousasi isn't > Hall, the second fight was a fluke. That's why he ran off with his tail between his legs to Bellator.

giphy.gif

when Hall beat Gegard it was one of the biggest upsets of the year and Gegard handily won the 1st round and was clearly winning until a low percentage spinning kick caught him

When Bisping beat Luke it was one of the biggest upsets of the year in a fight where not much happened until the punch

i know u arent the brightest guy OP but its not hard to understand

When a guy loses to a guy that he's "supposed" to beat, how can you say the guy that lost is "better".

lol this is one of the most bizarre exchanges ive had on here, not sure which thread i ethered u in the past but hope u get some cream for that butthurt

good for u babyboi, scoot along now

I think I got turned around somewhere. Sorry have a great day lol

Just a random thought...

After Mousasi beat Hall folks tried to pretend that their first fight didn't happen. Just wondering if that carries over to other match ups.

I believe it's more to do with the fact that Mousasi was soundly winning until he got caught which wasn't that case for Rockhold/Bisping 1if that helps

Hey shertard.

Moose got caught and some say it was a lucky hit and then in re match moose absolutely murdered hall.

Bisping got murdered in first fight against Rockold and then 2nd fight caught Rockhold napping.

Troll suspected

Hey shertard.

Moose got caught and some say it was a lucky hit and then in re match moose absolutely murdered hall.

Bisping got murdered in first fight against Rockold and then 2nd fight caught Rockhold napping.

The same thing happened in both fights where the underdog won. You're just carefully wording what happened.

You could argue the winner of the first fight having to fight them again after they finished them would play a factor in the fight.

Both hall and rockhold didn't see them as a threat second time around and paid for it.

Rockhold dominated every second of first fight. Why are you playing dumb? You left your cockring on too long huh

So Serra is better than gsp? Or just as good?

Serra mopped the floor with gsp. Had him tapping to strikes and everything.

Hey shertard.

Troll suspected

Why did bisping get murdered when he lost, but Luke didn't get murdered when he lost?

No, Mousasi was winning the fight until the kick and knee. And the 2nd fight proved it was a fluke. Rockhold in the first fight absolutely dominated the entire fight and had complete control. The 2nd time he fought like a cocky asshole, and then got KO'd. Rockhold still outclassed Bisping, whereas Bisping caught rockhold while he was fighting as if he was invincible with his chin up and hands low.

Back