So is it safe to say Conor stole Aldo's sole?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that the dust has settled can we agree Conor stole Aldo's sole? It's not like Aldo is out of his prime or anything. He's only 31 but hasn't looked the same since getting KO'd in 13 seconds.

Fixed ^
can we agree
U

S
A
D
A
stole Aldo's soul?

Last edited:
Now that the dust has settled can we agree Conor stole Aldo's sole? It's not like Aldo is out of his prime or anything. He's only 31 but hasn't looked the same since getting KO'd in 13 seconds.

Sole? Might want to edit that pal.

how about his very next fight when he fought edgar who who most think would beat conor, and he out on the performance of a life time??

sole-versus-soul.png

Definition-of-soul-definition-of-sole-definition.png

Came for good soul corrections, left with a smile

Now that the dust has settled can we agree Conor stole Aldo's sole?

Wouldn't put it past him
I would've thought he'd take the whole shoe though... lol...

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Can't believe this went to Wasteland so quick. Gutted.

Have another attempt TS please.

Aldo gave his whole twice against Holloway despite the hellacious beatings.

His soul is just fine.

Age is just one factor that determines a fighters (or any athletes) "prime". In my opinion motivation and hunger are more important factors.

Conor came along at the worst possible time for Aldo I think. If conor came along back in 2010/2011, the story of Aldo & McGregor may have been written very differently.

Age is just one factor that determines a fighters (or any athletes) "prime". In my opinion motivation and hunger are more important factors.

Conor came along at the worst possible time for Aldo I think. If conor came along back in 2010/2011, the story of Aldo & McGregor may have been written very differently.

Aldo made a career out of beating short wrestlers with mediocre standup...when he faced a real striker, he never looked as good.

Aldo made a career out of beating short wrestlers with mediocre standup...when he faced a real striker, he never looked as good.
Until he gassed out, his fight against Hominick is one of his best striking performances.

He knocked out Cub in seconds with a double flying knee.

Frankie is a "wrestler", but i don't remember a time that he's ever been outstruck (maybe BJ 1).

Back