So is McGregor a genius selfpromoter or he is destroying his life and career?

For a narcissist, his greatest strength is his greatest weakness.

Genius self promoter, yes. You only have to look at how fast he rose to these huge paydays after arriving in the UFC.

Self destructive? Yes too. Wouldn’t be surprised if Dee leaves him and takes half of everything.

Partying is fun, but when you’re a dad your kid and wife should be your priority.

giphy.gif

Who gives a flyin fuck ?

If I were in his shoes........I would do no differently. And few of you would.

of course, agree with you, but we are not Conor McGregor for a reason, that guy was special and achieved something great because of hard work, focus and work ethic

If he has lost that, then he is not that special human being anymore, and we can not expect greatness from him ahead on his career, just a slow decline from his peak form

He just made so much money.. why rush to fight again.

He's such a big name now, it's actually better to make the fans wait to see him fight again. I think he knows what he's doing

as far as living the party lifestyle

who wouldn't? No other mma star has made 1/10th the amout he has.

This is a guy who knocks people out for a living. No surprise hes a wild guy

this looks a little like Jones after he won the LHW title.

This looks nothing like Jones say what you will about Jones when it came time to defend title he was there accept for that car crash thang when he was suppose to meet Rumble, Jones was able to balance party life & work life for some time before it became too much.
Conor just got his wealth and he's already cracking at the corners.

of course, agree with you, but we are not Conor McGregor for a reason, that guy was special and achieved something great because of hard work, focus and work ethic

If he has lost that, then he is not that special human being anymore, and we can not expect greatness from him ahead on his career, just a slow decline from his peak form

...I disagree with the "hard work" leads to the prize. Everybody works "hard", all fighters train, all ball players do their best.

Some people are just gifted and that's life.

So, he won't lose his natural edge by partying now. He might lose what training does for him, but he's young enough to get it back.

"Genius" is giving him too much credit I think but he did manage to troll a P4P great boxing legend through social media into an exhibition match and make himself rich so that's brilliance on some level.

Kinda seems like an asshole though so his inevitable crash and burn isn't going to break many hearts.

I wish I could destroy my life and career as badly as Conor has.

Genius. 4 years from prelims to 100 million. In terms of growth he is better than bitcoin.

GOAT!

McGregor has made in 23 fights and 1 boxing match what most MMA fighters will never make.

He doesn't have to fight, or do anything anymore.

What's there to destroy?

- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
- Bellator cage intrusion incident
- Ireland mafia issue
- Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
- Pacquiao fight (WTF)
- 10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel

rs_1024x759-171204162734-1024.jourdan-dunn-rita-ora-conor-mcgregor-irina-shayk.ct.120417.jpg

What do you think ???

This are signs Conor McGregor as lost control of his life ? drugs, fame and parties has gotten to him and he will be bankrup and dead in the next years ???

Or all this shit is just a way to make the news and make his name even more famous ?? Is all this planned by him just to stay relevant while inactive ???

What do you think ??

- Lost control ??
- Stay relevant masterplan ??

people have been saying he's a master promoter when all along he's just been a train wreck cunt. was tyson a master promoter when he was breaking his hands in streetfights and getting jailed for rape? does anyone seriously think that trump is some kind of viral marketing genius or are people simply watching him because he is almost unimaginably repulsive and they can't believe their eyes?

smh

- Parties, allegedly use of drugs
- Bellator cage intrusion incident
- Ireland mafia issue
- Cheating on Dee Devlin with Rita Ora
- Pacquiao fight (WTF)
- 10 glam women in stockings and fishnets to his hotel

rs_1024x759-171204162734-1024.jourdan-dunn-rita-ora-conor-mcgregor-irina-shayk.ct.120417.jpg

What do you think ???

This are signs Conor McGregor as lost control of his life ? drugs, fame and parties has gotten to him and he will be bankrup and dead in the next years ???

Or all this shit is just a way to make the news and make his name even more famous ?? Is all this planned by him just to stay relevant while inactive ???

What do you think ??

- Lost control ??
- Stay relevant masterplan ??
1 4 2 then 3 if he begs me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back