So is Miesha Tate officially broken up with Caraway ?

She does have a pretty nice personality but I disagree with your other scores.

Body = 7 (lose 2 points for the fake tits)
Face = 6 Might be generous.

Sure they are fake? :D Dunno bout that TBH, but would be glad about a source. If it's that way, sure that would be a downer.

I wouldn't bang him either.
j3SOktP.gif

She is with some guy named johnny nunez or something guess he is affiliated with XC and TAM and acts like her servant.

Word was that she cheated on Caraway with Cowboy when they were at some card on the east coast pittsburg or somewhere like that and caraway found out around this time last year.

Yeah, Oct 26th 2015. But I think he found out immediately; it was really obvious they've f*cked there. He was in London for some sponsorship sh*t and she was with Cerrone in Pittsburg. Maybe he let it go for the sake of the relationship, until she did it again with Johnny Nunez, giving the rumors so it was about to end up anyway (I've heard a guy that contacted me via Fb saying she even f*cked with Mendez) apparently she likes manlets.

She's dating Johnny Nunez. Guy has failed on 2 seasons of TUF. Pretty sure he was an injury replacement on both seasons too.

Caraway would crush him, guy must be packing heat

The guy is Lightweight and 5'9 <Lmaoo>, same as Caraway (who's bantamweight), but I doubt about Bryan being able to take him down anyway.

Wasn't there a picture posted of her hanging out with one of the guys from last season's Tough Enough in a rather cozy manner? I remember they were together out in the snow or something...

Yeah that was at TUF redemption, when he lost for the 4th time<45>, then she took him all over the world, they went to London and Switzerland, and are practically together all times.

Last edited:
Yeah, Oct 26th 2015. But I think he found out immediately; it was really obvious they've f*cked there. He was in London for some sponsorship sh*t and she was with Cerrone in Pittsburg. Maybe he let it go for the sake of the relationship, until she did it again with Johnny Nunez, giving the rumors so it was about to end up anyway (I've heard a guy that contacted me via Fb saying she even f*cked with Mendez) apparently she likes manlets.

The guy is Lightweight and 5'9 <Lmaoo>, same as Caraway (who's bantamweight), but I doubt about Bryan being able to take him down anyway.

Yeah that was at TUF redemption, when he lost for the 4th time<45>, then she took him all over the world, they went to London and Switzerland, and are practically together all times.
As in Chad Mendes? I don't think I could believe such a thing. Chad's got a girl.

I think yes, they unfollowed each other on instagram so there is no doubt

As in Chad Mendes? I don't think I could believe such a thing. Chad's got a girl.

I find it hard to believe too, specially because it came from a bloke via Facebook PM (who named Mendez and Garbrandt also on the cheaters list); but you know, rumors have a certain % of hidden truth...

They were together in Nevada this month in a video shoot Misha did.

If you are going to call this woman unattractive expect barbs from hardcore mma fans.

vcOOeR1.jpg

kimavatar.jpg

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

vs

460082352.0.jpg

She does have a pretty nice personality but I disagree with your other scores.

Body = 7 (lose 2 points for the fake tits)
Face = 6 Might be generous.
She was prettier when she was younger and just starting out. She got older and made her living getting punched in the face.

Can't understand why a man would want their girl to be a cage fighter.

She can do much better. Looking even better after losing some of that bulk. Time for a UFC Playboy edition.

Where did the rumors of her banging Cowboy come from? never heard that until this thread

Back