So is Stipe really the toughest man on the planet ?

Maybe defeat them in mma?

225 pound special forces still have same cardio requirement as the smaller guys. they are probably in better cardiovascular shape than most of the HW division.

But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about a fist fight. We could push some buttons (figuratively and literally) and kill everyone on the planet. But that’s irrelevant to this conversation. In a fist fight Stipe could beat them all.

I figured when I mentioned airstrikes people would realize I was being sarcastic.

He would be the betting favorite against anyone, but he would lose a thousand matches at least due to flukes or injury.

Bob Sapp was a scary fucking dude when he was trying.

It was so fucking sad to me that he was all looks. Could you imagine if he actually had athletic skill? Or knew how to throw a simple combination or an actual punch? My god, Bob Sapp could have killed someone.

225 pound special forces still have same cardio requirement as the smaller guys. they are probably in better cardiovascular shape than most of the HW division.

I figured when I mentioned airstrikes people would realize I was being sarcastic.
It’s difficult to gauge sarcasm through the internet but that did seem overly bizarre.

In a cage with rules? Maybe.

Although, I think DC or Jon Jones could beat him

They just don’t train to fight a fraction of the time stipe does.

as long as Paul "the Headhunter" Buentello walks the street, I won't call anyone else the baddest man on the planet.

In a cage with rules? Maybe.

Although, I think DC or Jon Jones could beat him

Jones on heavy roids would have a good shot.

DC could but it’d be tough.

Off the top of my head I know there is one in las vegas where they were doing some 'last this amount of time' with a MMA fighter and win money and the guy KOed the guy rushing in during the first exchange. Here's one from crazy old 'russia' http://uproxx.com/sports/a-russian-...d-and-knocked-out-his-opponent-in-30-seconds/ but I think your talking my post the wrong way. I put 'mma fighter' in quotations for a reason. I dont think any nobody could beat stipe of any other HW in a fight. not sure if you think I ment otherwise.
That video isn’t untrained vs a highly skilled fighter. The guy who won looked more trained.

But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about a fist fight. We could push some buttons (figuratively and literally) and kill everyone on the planet. But that’s irrelevant to this conversation. In a fist fight Stipe could beat them all.
Stipe is trained to fight using non lethal techniques. Some special ops guy could kill him but it wouldn’t be under MMA rules clearly. But yeah he is the best MMA fighter in the world right now maybe DC could take him.

"Baddest man on the planet"

In hand to hand, sportive combat, more specifically MMA, yes.

He'd lose to Joshua in a Boxing match, he'd lose to Rico Verhoeven in a Kickboxing match, but he'd beat everyone in a limited ruleset like in the sport of MMA or, IF it's just 1 on 1, hand to hand in the street he'd fuck up the majority of the world, yes.

There may be bigger people out there, but being big can have diminishing returns after a certain point.

Outside of a lucky punch. He beats all humans 99.9999% of the time.

I'm sure there are many very, very good fighters out there that choose not to compete. I'm not willing to make a blanket statement like that. MMA is also not real fighting where environment and no limitations on techniques will play a huge role.

Is he the biggest and baddest guy competing in MMA, right now? Well, I see nobody proving otherwise.

I’ve never bought into that baddest man on the planet shit. And, I don’t recall the UFC ever using that designation for their HW Champion. But, it was all over the poster for 220, because they thought Ngannou was going to win. It’s obvious why Stipe is so pissed about all this shit.

It was a designation I remember from childhood about the HW Boxing Champ.

But, I’ve never believed that the HW Champ could whoop every man on the planet. It just doesn’t really make sense, imo.

Any bench player in the NFL or NBA would KO him with 6 months training

There are probably roidmonsters who train who would take him via the power of chemistry.

Back