So is Stipe really the toughest man on the planet ?

It was so fucking sad to me that he was all looks. Could you imagine if he actually had athletic skill? Or knew how to throw a simple combination or an actual punch? My god, Bob Sapp could have killed someone.
He beat Ernesto Hoost. Twice. That ain't all looks.

BUEzhy4.gif

Like would he legitimately best all 7 billion plus human beings in the world in a 1 in 1 fight?

There are legit tough people out there not in MMA or any combat sport. Just life made them good fighters. And Stipe isn't massive for a HW.

Always wondered about that. Must be wierd being the toughest human being in the world
Nope. HW limit prevents that. Ngannou cuts weight. Its not fair.

this is unarmed combat.

go into armed combat with trained special forces and you things get much more extreme. stipe could maybe defeat them in an MMA match but between airstrikes, guns, knives and integrated communications, a Green Baret or Navy Seal could easily defeat an MMA fighter.
So what you're saying is that someone with years of weapon training could beat someone with no weapon training if they were to fight with the use of weapons.

Fascinating.

There are possibly some HW fighters in other organizations who may be better. Vitaly Minakov comes to mind.

I’d favor Lesnar, Gus and DC (if he put on weight) over Stipe.

Cain will have to much ring rust

In MMA... Yes. But anything can happen on the street. Is Normal.

He is the HW champ in the UFC.

Yes, Stipe should be favored over any other man on this planet.

this is unarmed combat.

go into armed combat with trained special forces and you things get much more extreme. stipe could maybe defeat them in an MMA match but between airstrikes, guns, knives and integrated communications, a Green Baret or Navy Seal could easily defeat an MMA fighter.
Just repent man, take back your statement, your IQ even artificially brought down by your sarcasm, is too high for this forum... you gonna get flamed by people who could not understand half of the letters you are using, leave alone words... I on other hand totally agree with you... You put me on that comp - I will obliterate the baddest man on the planet using skype or/and email... He will be asking for mercy...

Like would he legitimately best all 7 billion plus human beings in the world in a 1 in 1 fight?

There are legit tough people out there not in MMA or any combat sport. Just life made them good fighters. And Stipe isn't massive for a HW.

Always wondered about that. Must be wierd being the toughest human being in the world

Yeah life made ngannou a good fighter with his speed, power, toughness and size

We all saw how that worked out

Just repent man, take back your statement, your IQ even artificially brought down by your sarcasm, is too high for this forum... you gonna get flamed by people who could not understand half of the letters you are using, leave alone words... I on other hand totally agree with you... You put me on that comp - I will obliterate the baddest man on the planet using skype or/and email... He will be asking for mercy...

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Stipe is trained to fight using non lethal techniques. Some special ops guy could kill him but it wouldn’t be under MMA rules clearly. But yeah he is the best MMA fighter in the world right now maybe DC could take him.
I mean I guess anybody could eye gouge or nut shot him.

this is unarmed combat.

o_O

So what you're saying is that someone with years of weapon training could beat someone with no weapon training if they were to fight with the use of weapons.

Fascinating.
Some untrained idiot could just run him over with their car. We have to draw the line somewhere.

Yeah, apart from sherdoggers.

There are levels

#sherdogbless

Damn this is same lvl BS that Conor will destroy Money in box match. LUL
Stipe would wash LeBron

Heck, LWs would beat LeBron

But using Conor vs Floyd as some kind of example? Get real now. Are you forgetting all the success Conor had against Floyd. You just seem like an obsessed Conor hater

GM_20170919_215755.gif

We should have a gauntlet where Khabib has to face all the A-level athletes people fetishize around here.

5 rounds. Khabib vs. Below one by one
1. LeBron
2 . Ronaldo
3. Shaq
4. JJ Watt
5. Michael Phelps
6. Tom Brady

First death in the octagon.

Best post I ever read on Sherdog. The absurdity of it. Lebron we know could pull a Koscheck with his high level flopping. Ronaldo has a kicking game right? Shaq well he trains MMA at least. Michael Phelps pulling guard. The Tom Brady one especially. That'd get the highest buyrate in fighting history, Mayweather included.

Back