So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Almost a year has passed.

How your views on him changed? Improved? Decreased? Not changed at all?

Just state your personal view.

I am not American so my opinion means shit really, but I been following this campaign. How did he changed in my eyes...Thanks to twitter I still think of him as a meme president which is great. Something refreshing to the everyday stiff politics.

On the political note, I look at the angle of his international relations. He certainly wants to put America first when he visited my country by offering to supply American gas for which we would have to pay more than for the Russian we pay now.

Last edited:

Very impressed with his judicial appointments.

Happy with most of his unraveling of Obama's executive orders.

Other than that, he hasn't done much.

Decreased but I didn't expect much to begin with. Either the clown or the witch. The clown won.

I have doubts Trump even wanted the job. I think he just wanted to see if he could win. Right now the most important thing to him is lowering golf scores and receiving a legit Time cover. NK and Walls can wait.

Last edited:
If anything it shows that American checks and balances do what they were intended to do, not give any one man too much power. I'd personally like to see more of Trump's plans put into practice but that's not how our great system works. So how bout we all quit shrieking about nothingburgers and focus on building up your own lives?

hes done almost nothing, other than talk a bunch of shit and blow dog whistles for his base. tear things down that obama did, many of which are near inconsequential. trying to remove a ban on elephant hunting trophies? wtf?

0 major laws passed. unprecedented?

he has exceeded my expectations. I thought he would move to the middle. And he has to some degree (they all do both reps and dems) but for the most part he has been making a credible effort to advance the agenda that he campaigned on. And as long as he keeps doing that then that will be more than I expected he would do.

I think he is doing a good job. Tax reform looks like it’s going to fix many of the tax inequality issues faced by the upper class. Small things like repealing idiotic band on trophy hunting are also important to me. Health care reform still hasn’t come but it’s going to be very difficult to reverse the damage caused by the ACA and entitlement programs like Medicaid. I think that people still bash him because they are racist against whites or sexist against men.

You can still go pay 250k+ to go trophy hunting them. You just can't bring the hide or tusks home.

im not really commenting on whether its a good or a bad thing, its just odd to me that a president would take time to give a shit lol. i presume hes altering a national policy because its what his sons want? to be fair, hes not the first pres to do something like that.

Trump had no policy when he started.

He's lived up to that rather well.

The levers he has pulled? Anything anti-Obama, racist walls and deportation, suicidal environmentalism, and virtual bribery through tax cuts and deregulation. His tax policy is a vicious joke designed to destroy Medicare and Medicaid.

I fail to see how any of that bullshit makes America great.

I also have a problem with Trump's open sympathies for Nazis and his capitulation to Russian authority.

Very impressed with his judicial appointments.

Happy with most of his unraveling of Obama's executive orders.

Other than that, he hasn't done much.
Which judicial appointments are you referencing?

hes done almost nothing, other than talk a bunch of shit and blow dog whistles for his base. tear things down that obama did, many of which are near inconsequential. trying to remove a ban on elephant hunting trophies? wtf?

0 major laws passed. unprecedented?
Yeah if you think trump went out of his way to let people kill some elephants you’re stupid as fuck. If he did remove the ban it was due to pressure to do so. And this is a nothing burger too because many countries don’t have a ban at all,Canada being one of them. We just dont have the desire to go to Africa and kill a creature for the hell of it. Don’t blame the law blame the assholes that take advantage of the lack of one. Murder is illegal too doesn’t seem to slow down th USA one bit.

Trump had no policy when he started.

He's lived up to that rather well.

The levers he has pulled? Anything anti-Obama, racist walls and deportation, suicidal environmentalism, and virtual bribery through tax cuts and deregulation. His tax policy is a vicious joke designed to destroy Medicare and Medicaid.

I fail to see how any of that bullshit makes America great.

I also have a problem with Trump's open sympathies for Nazis and his capitulation to Russian authority.

Stop spreading this bullshit. Since when does condemning a group equal sympathizing with them? The destruction of Medicaid is a good thing as that program destroys healthcare for people who actually contribute to society. Also how is a wall designed to keep our ILLEGAL immigrants racist? Leave America if you can’t stand a president who does what’s best for the nation.

Yeah if you think trump went out of his way to let people kill some elephants you’re stupid as fuck. If he did remove the ban it was due to pressure to do so. And this is a nothing burger too because many countries don’t have a ban at all,Canada being one of them. We just dont have the desire to go to Africa and kill a creature for the hell of it. Don’t blame the law blame the assholes that take advantage of the lack of one. Murder is illegal too doesn’t seem to slow down th USA one bit.

again....

im not commenting on whether the law is good or bad. i just think its odd that a president gives a shit one way or the other on this issue. the only thing that i can think, is that his sons asked him to remove it.

again....

im not commenting on whether the law is good or bad. i just think its odd that a president gives a shit one way or the other on this issue. the only thing that i can think, is that his sons asked him to remove it.
Exactly what I just said this wasn’t his idea. So why act like it was or that this is a commonplace law every country has. If you research these types of laws you’ll see the USA has the strictest policies on trophy hunting of North America. This wasn’t trumps idea or his kids either

You better believe it. His twitter is pure comedy. As a Non American he has made America a better place in my view for the theatrics alone.

As for you guys living there with him, not my problem.

He has hired more lawyers for him and his family then the last 8 administrations combined, that certainly helps the economy.
He has fired more of his cabinet member that he hired in the first year than any other president, that helps slow his agenda which is good for this country. More of his cabinet members have been charged in the first year than any other administration in history.
He has played more rounds of golf then any other president in history in just one year. He has tweeted more false statements than every other president in history combined! He has passed nothing legislatively that has made any consequence on the market which has stayed on the exact trajectory of the last 7 years. Same with unemployment.

I'm fine with what he is doing, I look forward to nothing of any substance on his agenda getting accomplished and getting back to getting work done in 2020 and with his followers exposed for the ignorance and bigotry they now own.

Exactly what I just said this wasn’t his idea. So why act like it was or that this is a commonplace law every country has. If you research these types of laws you’ll see the USA has the strictest policies on trophy hunting of North America. This wasn’t trumps idea or his kids either

so what are you saying? that someone bullied him into removing this ban? how do you know it wasnt his kids?

Back