So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

Well, if he's done nothing wrong then there's nothing for him to fear. I'm willing to see where the investigation goes and accept the end result. You know.. Like an adult.

Because I for one do not want to evolve the news media political game by rewarding what started out as a no news, ratings driven witch hunt with an impeachment trial.

Did you post this same thing in all the threads we've had with conservatives bitching about Vogue, GQ, Time, Jimmy Kimmel, Meryl Streep etc etc etc etc
Have there been five a day about them?

Because I for one do not want to evolve the news media political game by rewarding what started out as a no news, ratings driven witch hunt with an impeachment trial.

If he's innocent, then he has zero to worry about. I don't think that Robert Mueller is interested in ratings right now.

Ben Shapiro being called names has nothing to do with republican ideology, he is an amateur style debate wannabe who is easily out debated by the average 2 year college debate team captain.
Cite your source...? or?

This is why he won't debate people like Harris or Cenk on religion or policy,
He did debate Cenk on a number of policy issues....

he pukes up the same shit in a Mickey mouse voice as quickly as possible and you right wing nut jobs think its something special, you think he sounds smart because you are used to listening to baffons from Fox news or Brietbart ffs.
I've noticed that far lefties tend to think Shapiro is some kind of idiot who speaks quickly. I can only imagine that's because you lack any context or understanding of conservative positions and assume that anything to the right of Joseph Stalin is obviously the "puked up" shit from a "right wing nut job."

There is such a thing as an intelligent position that you happen to disagree with. Am I correct in assuming that you (in your ultimate wisdom) have never encountered a well thought out right wing argument?

If he's innocent, then he has zero to worry about. I don't think that Robert Mueller is interested in ratings right now.

Then this causes a snowball effect where as if your a news agency and you dislike the current president elect...invent a negative story, and then stick with it until you can find even the most remote connection to the false story.

Do that and you might get to impeach the results you disliked.

No thanks.

Especially no thanks considering what? 3/4 news networks are left leaning. FUCK THAT CONTROL.

If he's innocent, then he has zero to worry about.

There has to be a crime, to begin impeachment proceedings. As of yet, there are none, and they aren't even clear that what they are investigating(collusion) is even a crime.

Almost a year has passed.

How your views on him changed? Improved? Decreased? Not changed at all?

Just state your personal view.

I am not American so my opinion means shit really, but I been following this campaign. How did he changed in my eyes...Thanks to twitter I still think of him as a meme president which is great. Something refreshing to the everyday stiff politics.

On the political note, I look at the angle of his international relations. He certainly wants to put America first when he visited my country by offering to supply American gas for which we would have to pay more than for the Russian we pay now.

I all I care about is the economy. So far so good.

There has to be a crime, to begin impeachment proceedings. As of yet, there are none, and they aren't even clear that what they are investigating(collusion) is even a crime.

I'm willing to wait and see what happens. If nothing comes of the investigation, then that's that. I'm more than willing to accept it and continue on.

Then this causes a snowball effect where as if your a news agency and you dislike the current president elect...invent a negative story, and then stick with it until you can find even the most remote connection to the false story.

Do that and you might get to impeach the results you disliked.

No thanks.

Especially no thanks considering what? 3/4 news networks are left leaning. FUCK THAT CONTROL.

I see your point. But if it goes nowhere, then I'm willing to accept it and move on.

I can never wrap myself around the complete subservient slave mentality the american right has towards the ultra rich.

I'm not even sure if this is a troll post or not, they are that crazy to me.

In 2014 the top 1% of income earners paid 45.7 percent of federal income taxes. We broke away from England due to taxation issues. This situation is a serious matter and needs to be addressed. Why do you support theft and inequality?

Stock market breaking records daily.

Unemployment is at a 17 year low.

Military is stronger than ever.

You do know what a "Gurl" is, right?

In 2014 the top 1% of income earners paid 45.7 percent of federal income taxes. We broke away from England due to taxation issues. This situation is a serious matter and needs to be addressed. Why do you support theft and inequality?

Sorry I just won't believe you're a real person.

Our corporate tax rates re the highest in he developed world. Which other country would you like us to copy for that? What’s wrong with the tax plan on the personal tax side?
Nominally many corporations pay less than the average person and for multinationals that can hide revenues internationally their nominal tax rates can be ridiculously low. Tax cuts for individuals expire. So Apple gets a major permanent tax cut but you and I get barely anything and that barely anything expires anyway.

The budget is is cost neutral. So the deficit will grow exponentially becuase of this tax plan. The offset was a ridiculous assumption for GDP growth.

And in the end our economy is doing incredibly well. It is highly unlikely any additional performance will be eeked out because of this. It was a tax cut for the sake of a tax cut and will cause more issues than anything.

So close the loopholes and lower the rate

BJJGurl is a clothing brand.

Also: http://www.gurl.com/

th

Dat name doe!

Back