So it’s safe to say Robbery Whittaker a PAPER champ... CONGRATS Romero!!!

Is Robbery Whittaker a PAPER Champ?

• Total voters
So ANYONE who is NOT blind or some kind of Aussie KNOWS Romero is the true winner of yesterday’s fight... (pretty much concussed his opponent at will throughout the better part of half an hour)

Yeah I know a lot of you soft hearted Sherlads like the lad because he a nice guy BUT at the end of the day he got his wig split numerous times and no matter what a corrupt commission says we do NOT have to accept it.

So now the question becomes... do you acknowledge Romero as the REAL Champ???

(Edit: also #MuscleEnvy isn’t a valid excuse to hate on Romero... get up and do some reps geeks)

<mma4>
real fighters actually make weight and dont cheat in some weird way nearly every fight. romero gets-
7GIa.gif

Appears a bunch of blind or aussies have taken your poll.

>B-b-but Muh Robbery Whittaker accumulated le points

TFW we start defending point fighters who can’t even spell their names the next day from getting their clock cleaned

<RawexDidThis1>

I love how you always act like the one who's trolling but are only starting threads like this through extreme butthurt. Yoel took a beating, his eyes were so swollen up he looked like a Chinese dude, also your boy RDA took an asswhooping as well. Couldn't do anything against CCC.

LEL on that, you couldn't back a winner if your life depended on it.

Romero fought for three minutes of a twenty five minute fight.

How do Bob's salty balls taste?

Paper champ.. Whittaker is undefeated at MW, beat Romero twice, destroyed Jacare, will destroy his next opponents.

And got his ass knocked all over the cage. He lost the FIGHT. I don't care what criteria people are going on or what the UFC is going on, but as far as fight is concerned, Romero won a fight.

And got his ass knocked all over the cage. He lost the FIGHT. I don't care what criteria people are going on or what the UFC is going on, but as far as fight is concerned, Romero won a fight.

Pray for Gay Jesus.

07f7cfaa-d1ad-4616-b8ad-1fd5c0af530e-jpeg.391873

Where the fuck is the ORIGINAL POLL?!

The one that just asks who do you think won the fight???

A guy that LOST a questionable decision against a guy that already beat him once, after missing weight twice, is the real champ?

Ok then

Romero deserved the nod but his unprofessional self didn't make weight so even if Whitaker lost he is still the champion. Maybe Romero should go to LHW because I can't remember his last win at MW.

Sherdog is showing really progressive attitude in allowing tards to post.

their man crush lost again to a fighter who was not 100% again.
He wasn’t 100% because he beat himself to pieces defeating Romero. Quite amazing on both ends really. Both guys are amazing.

1. Yoel shouldn't have had a title shot in the first place (1 win after losing 1st time where he came much above weight limit).
2. If you combine the 2 fights then it's a win for Whittaker or a draw at best.
3. Yoel missed weight for this fight.

Woaaah, the salt is so real on sherdog today.
Get over it for fuck sake, your cheating, druggy overweight fuck lost.. Again.

Lol, but Whittaker clearly 10-8 Romero round 1. Romero literally just stood up straight doing absolutely NOTHING. I mean round 1 and 2 he was borderline getting outclassed by Whittaker. Lit up. When Romero had his most success is when Whittaker 100% stopped throwing his right hand, and Whittaker is a combo power puncher so it helps to have those tools.

Lets flip the switch, would Yoel Romero have even come close to winning that fight if his right hand was broken? Highly doubt that, because he lost to a Round 1 injured Whitaker (twice.) That is not a fluke man.
If round 1 was 10-8 then round 5 was 10-6 Romero

Back