So Josh Burkman....

Your'e a noob that psots too much , know your place on here
lol how are you not embarrassed for how stupid these posts are? You sound like a really dumb teenager. Know my place? lol ok e-thug.

Choked out Fitch when Fitch was released from UFC and bad mouthing UFC and thus Burkman finishing him validated Dana releasing Fitch.

Just like that, he became danas friend...

He actually does really well in all his fights, its just when his opponent fights back is when it all goes wrong.

Well I'm sure this loss will be his last in the UFC.On a losing streak like he is he shouldn't of taken that 2 week notice fight.

Burkman is done. He has no business in the UFC. He had his chance, he has shown he isn't on this level.

"Isn't on this level."

He's been fighting for nearly 15 years, no? He was definitely on the level for quite some time.

I can't explain to you how stupid your post is. I am embarrassed for you.

I can imagine life is difficult for you, when simple logic is not simple.
It was like old mate getting offended for calling a black person black.

Burman is shot and doesnt belong in UFC anymore. It is what it is.

Burkman vs Silva. Either Burkman gets back on track or the young prospect comes of age

Josh Burkman is in the UFC?

"Isn't on this level."

He's been fighting for nearly 15 years, no? He was definitely on the level for quite some time.
He is a solid test for any fighter making their way up the ranks of the UFC. He has never consistently won though during his UFC run(s).

He is a solid test for any fighter making their way up the ranks of the UFC. He has never consistently won though during his UFC run(s).

No, I'm not arguing that, but he was definitely good enough for the UFC. The dude is just in the twilight of his career at this point. Saying he never had it is just a slanderous line of bullshit.

Arianny was 10/10 when Josh was hitting it....
so in retrospect, Josh is actually 11-7
ariannyceleste_joshburkman.jpg

If lobov has a contract why cant burkman..dont be hypercritical lol..psyche..cut them both

Back