So let's talk about that angry Cowboy....

When one fighter is a veteran and pseudo legend it’s not unheard of to wonder what happened. Yes Edwards won and props to him but it’s not like he went out and flattened Cerone.
I think there is bias against Edwards and people are not man enough to admit it.

Edwards looked like the better fighter. Tbh I thought he won 4.

Much better footwork, better striking technique

I think there is bias against Edwards and people are not man enough to admit it.
I don’t think I have ever seen someone for or against him honestly. Doesn’t seem to have a fan base on here or a hater group like others. Cowboy just has a lot of fans due to him always putting on a show and fighting frequently.

Pretty clear now that Cerrone is fighting at the wrong weight, he doesn’t have the power at WW to trouble anybody now.

Cowboy is 35 years old and has like 50+ fights and who knows how many amateur/kick boxing/etc fights, not to mention all of his fights are bangers, not Daniel Cormier-grind them out

Guy is way past his prime

Yes he is but he blows all his cash and now has a kid on the way. He might need a few fights to seem him stack some cash.

Cerrone making excuses. Says he woke up and vomited or something so he doesn't care he lost, he's just proud of himself for fighting. Typical. Well at least he didn't forget his bag and give up right away again. Pfft.

After Perry steamrolls Yancy, a Cowboy fight will be an epic passing of the torch.

Cowboy has wanted to go back to 155 for several fights now but apparently the UFC is resisting this for whatever reason.

Lots of excuses being made. The guy fucking lost. How about giving the winner his actual credit? Shit like this is not a good look for MMA fans.

Cowboy is 1-4 in his last 5 fights. Great job Edwards.

Cowboy needs to either go back to 155 to be competitive in the top 8-10 or be a top 15 at 170. Personally the 170 experience was great for a while, now it's time to go back to 155 and go for a last championship run. Would love to see him and Pettis go at it again. Him and Gaethje would be a good scrap too.

The man is tough no doubt and i like him as a fighter but what happen?

did you watch post fight? he had been sick all day. he knocked the guy he fought previously out so stfu

did you watch post fight? he had been sick all day. he knocked the guy he fought previously out so stfu

did you watch the fight? he had been knocked around all day. he got his ass kicked by 3 guys he fought previously so stfu. :D

Man you guys are emotional just like he is lol

Is it safe to say his fight with Rick Story was last prime Cowboy? Eh. He looked good against Yancy too. Maybe I buy the sick excuse.

He's waning, isn't he. I expect him to flip-flop between wins and losses, now. They'll give him a lower ranked guy that he'll crush in HL reel fashion, then he'll fight someone like Ponzinbibbio and get murdered, rinse and repeat.

It's a bummer, isn't it? It's like seeing your favorite actor in their 70s when they haven't worked for 20 years and they look like a decrepit shell of the person you know and love.

Some people can self evaluate and realize that it's happening to them before four TKO losses in a row happen. Cerrone doesn't strike me as one of those guys. He's going to keep throwing until Dana has to step in and pull the plug. Say what you want about the Baldfather, he's never bullshitted when he said he doesn't want to earn money off a guy like that.

Edwards talked a lot for a guy who coasted to a decision. Cowboy looked slow and lethargic, I believe he was actually sick.

Fuck yeah he was sick! You know Cowboy wouldn't make up some shit like that.

<{hughesimpress}>

Cowboy is basically The Undertaker of UFC if you know what I mean.

Back