So, McCall is in Rizin: has he intentionally pulled out of UFC fights?

I don't think so. I think he have noticed that he's just have x many fights left, will never reach the top again in the UFC and wants to make maximum profit on the fight he has left.

War Uncle Creepy, I wish him the best.

He probably got sick of being on the Facebook prelims and making 20/20k with a 5 grand Reebok sponsorship on top when he was making triple that a couple of years ago.

Good on him. I hope a lot more fighters do the same.

Cool McCool does not like conspiracy theories

mccool.jpg

MV5BMTQ1NTU4MjIzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk3ODM0MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

ian-mccall-ufc-fight-night-461.jpg

The fact that he's suddenly able to fight, in a Japanese organization of all places, speaks for itself.

I thought he was the one complaining about brain damage?

Ah yes. His plan to not make money for several years has finally worked out.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/10/ian-mccall-joins-rizin-ff-8-bantamweight-grand-prix-debuts-dec-29

The amount of times McCall pulled out of fights in the last minute has been ... maximal.

Has he done all this intentionally?

He was stating that he's afraid of his health, wanted to stop fightring...but that doesn't seem to be the case, as you may see.

McCall has been very vocal about damage to his body, but has a few years left to try and set himself up to retire, he is likely getting more money in Rizin plus USADA is very very strict and I am not gonna imply he is on PEDS or even wants to be but there are a whole host of things banned by USADA that would simply allow a fighter like McCall to recover faster and be able to fight something he cannot do in the UFC so that may also be a reason

We are on the brink an MMA stye NWO invasion stituation.

When Jon Jones flips it'll be like when Hogan turned into Hollywood Hogan.

Tyres.jpg

McCall is getting in early, and may end up like a Glen Gilberti when the dust settles.

I don't think so. I think he have noticed that he's just have x many fights left, will never reach the top again in the UFC and wants to make maximum profit on the fight he has left.

War Uncle Creepy, I wish him the best.
This! He literally said this on an MMA podcast last week..

Has always seemed like a try-hard.

Smokes weed all his life, complains about brain damage...

Majority of his fights it wasn't him pulling out.

UFC on FOX 4 - McCall was pulled out
UFC on FOX 9 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 37 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 56 - McCall was pulled out
UFC Fight Night 73 - McCall pulled out
UFC Fight Night 99 - McCall was pulled out
UFC 208 - McCall was pulled out

McCall was the reason the majority of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back