So mighty mouse and gsp.

morrisondafalln

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So mighty mouse lose a close decision after taking virtually no damage. Yet gsp looks like he was in a car wreck after his j. Hendricks split decision. And gets the win.. lol

johnson won imo, but I'm glad he lost.

Dana schmoozes those judges in brandy and cigar smoke-filled back rooms

Let MM fight the Hendricks who fought GSP and see how much damage he takes.

Manlets gonna manlet.

Its the UFC

It's been normal for decades.

Black person, white person
thin skin, thick skin
fights aren't scored on accumulative damage
fights are scored on a round per round basis
ect.

Black person, white person
thin skin, thick skin
fights aren't scored on accumulative damage
fights are scored on a round per round basis
ect.

Because 125ers have no power.

I had Cejudo winning. It was no robbery and was scored correctly.

So mighty mouse lose a close decision after taking virtually no damage. Yet gsp looks like he was in a car wreck after his j. Hendricks split decision. And gets the win.. lol

GSP fought dudes that actually have power and can fuck you up whereas 125 hits like a girls cardio boxing class.

Because 125ers have no power.

I had Cejudo winning. It was no robbery and was scored correctly.
Bizarre moment. Johnny wasn't even in the guillotine at the time, and at no point did it look super tight.

Cejudo shouldn't have won the 4rth by the scoring criteria, but I imagined he did.

You're dumb af. Is this the first mma event you've watched?

This thread is gayer than aids.

Let MM fight the Hendricks who fought GSP and see how much damage he takes.

Manlets gonna manlet.
cejudo p4p is way better than hendricks ever was. both wrestling and striking
hes the real and only A level athlete in ufc

Both MM and Hendricks should have won, but judges are still scoring top control as effective grappling and not control, and undervaluing damage.

Both MM and Hendricks should have won, but judges are still scoring top control as effective grappling and not control, and undervaluing damage.

midgets hit a lot softer than full-size men.

cejudo p4p is way better than hendricks ever was. both wrestling and striking
hes the real and only A level athlete in ufc
Right, and P4P an ant is 20x more powerful than a lion, in reality a lion blows on the ant and the ant dies.

49-46 Cejudo

I thought DJ was the P4P Goat according to you dickriders?

Cejudo took him down +5 times.

I thought DJ was the P4P Goat according to you dickriders?

Cejudo took him down +5 times.
wow a olympic gold medalist and the best wrestler in ufc took down DJ? no shit bro

This thread is gayer than aids!!!.
fEldUs1.gif

I was thinking the same thing TS! He try may have won rounds but did no damage. Hendricks won 48-47 imo and every single media outlet watching the fight, but GSP is gifted a decision... MM Cejudo was closer than GSP Hendricks too

I was thinking the same thing TS! He try may have won rounds but did no damage. Hendricks won 48-47 imo and every single media outlet watching the fight, but GSP is gifted a decision...

This thread is gayer than aids.

Lmao this loser lmao
v
I provided str8 facts .. I took two fights that went to decision where a champion who got his ass handed to him. Retained his belt. While a champion who didn't get his ass handed to him. Lost because of what? Take down and no. Damage? Or do we count humps as strikes while on the ground lmao

Also they called thompson Woodley 1 a draw.. in which Woodley clearly won lol.. But this fight was more of a draw then that one .

Last edited:
Lmao this loser lmao
v
I provided str8 facts .. I took two fights that went to decision where a champion who got his ass handed to him. Retained his belt. While a champion who didn't get his ass handed to him. Lost because of what? Take down and no. Damage? Or do we count humps as strikes while on the ground lmao

Also they called thompson Woodley 1 a draw.. in which Woodley clearly won lol.. But this fight was more of a draw then that one .

Late reply but I'll provide str8 faxz too:

1. Both fights were close af and could have gone either way.

2. You clearly don't understand the concept of scar tissue and that some people just mark easier than others.

3. You're a n00b.

4. This thread is gayer than aids.

Back