So, MMA Is Real Figthing, But, We Have A Problem With

Until testicle/head stomping, eye gouging, fish hooking become legal, mma will still be a sport.

A fighter missing weight means he was physically incapable of cutting any more.

No it doesn't. All it means is that he DIDN'T cut any more.

Look at 145 McGregor or 170 Rumble for examples of people that are physically incapable of cutting any more. I don't think we see that with most fighters that miss weight.

No it doesn't. All it means is that he DIDN'T cut any more.

Look at 145 McGregor or 170 Rumble for examples of people that are physically incapable of cutting any more. I don't think we see that with most fighters that miss weight.
So you're telling me that Romero chose to lose 20% of his purse (or whatever it is) AND the title?

fighters missing weight by a couple of lbs? LOL

Imagine being in the military, getting shipped to the Middle East, and refusing to fight an ISIS dude, because he has 25 lbs on you. LOL

MMA is just a sport. The sooner it is promoted as such, the better for its future.
Its entertainment more than sport. There are no internationally (even nationally) accepted rules. No national or international amateur ranks (that anyone actually follows). No primary development system similar to other major sports.

So you're telling me that Romero chose to lose 20% of his purse (or whatever it is) AND the title?

I can't speak for the money, but an interim title is simply a guarantee that you'll get a shot at the actual title, and means almost nothing these days anyway. Winning the fight and not getting the interim belt is always going to be better than losing a fight that you killed yourself to make weight for just because there was a interim title on the line.

You never know when you have to use your natural weapons.

What is ironic about your thread is that the military ducks "real fights" with militants everyday. They use drones and attack helicopters and Iraqi security forces and other foreign fighters.

Imagine being so shook you refuse to engage in "real combat" with such a vastly inferior enemy. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back