So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

dat russian collusion.... big tim brought them together years ago... look into it..

donald-trumps-favorite-fighter-is-fedor-emelianenko--when-hes-winning-1.jpg

NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.

You also get, what, maybe 20% of a roster who are Americans?

boxers golfers tennis usa medal winner never go to white house either.

trump only goes after things that he thinks make him look good. no ufc fight taken a knee or in trump eye disrespected the flag.

No NFL player disrespected the flag, either. Quietly and respectfully taking a knee is only disrespect if you are a screaming drama-queen.

Present company excluded, at least in their own minds.

-Matt Birk: The Ravens center skipped his team’s 2013 visit after hearing remarks Obama made during a speech at a Planned Parenthood event. “I am Catholic. I am active in the pro-life movement, and I just felt like I couldn’t deal with that,” Birk said.

Ah, he’s “pro-life”.

A fertilized egg has the right to live.

Is he also pro-assault rifle, pro-Iraq war, and pro-Afghanistan war?

I don’t know who he is but I’m just going to take a wild guess that he’s white.

Fighters who actually like him? A large portion of UFC fighters like Trump. Unfortunately the biggest UFC star isn't American. (Connor) and he couldn't invite Khabib because the left would scream Russian collusion. (The fbi literally questioned Fedor because Trump met him back in the affliction days of 2007)

The perfect person for Trump to invite should be Stipe or DC. Great ambassadors to the sport. (Also not manlets) I'm sure both would say yes. Stipe is a fire fighter turned mma fighter, DC an Olympian. Very respectful guys. I think winner of the super fight should get a white house invite. I don't get why Trump has been silent on UFC fighters since winning the presidency. He was the biggest advocate of MMA back in the day and on the campaign trail had guys like Cerrone and Tim Kennedy in his corner. But since winning, almost no word on UFC and their fighters. I mean Dana spoke at the RNC supporting Trump!!! Trump makes one call to Dana, "HEY I want to invite a bunch of UFC stars to the white house" Dana would send the cream of the crop.

The best thing about the NBA and NFL is their rejecting to want anything to do with that dummy Trump.

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.
Entirety of world press = fake news. Makes sense. Only fox news knows freedom!!

Fighters who actually like him? A large portion of UFC fighters like Trump. Unfortunately the biggest UFC star isn't American. (Connor) and he couldn't invite Khabib because the left would scream Russian collusion. (The fbi literally questioned Fedor because Trump met him back in the affliction days of 2007)

The perfect person for Trump to invite should be Stipe or DC. Great ambassadors to the sport. (Also not manlets) I'm sure both would say yes. Stipe is a fire fighter turned mma fighter, DC an Olympian. Very respectful guys. I think winner of the super fight should get a white house invite. I don't get why Trump has been silent on UFC fighters since winning the presidency. He was the biggest advocate of MMA back in the day and on the campaign trail had guys like Cerrone and Tim Kennedy in his corner. But since winning, almost no word on UFC and their fighters. I mean Dana spoke at the RNC supporting Trump!!! Trump makes one call to Dana, "HEY I want to invite a bunch of UFC stars to the white house" Dana would send the cream of the crop.
I wonder if dc would go or if he would follow other blacks in NBA and avoid. I think trump inviting ufc fighters is a good possibility for sure. But it’s not really good publicity like the darling USA sports bring. UFC isn’t virwed as a beautiful or respected sport by most. It’s trash talking and throwing dollies through buses type of reputation these days. That is what gets the attention on ESPN.

Trump is waiting on King Colby to win the belt before he invites UFC fighters. What better way to represent Trump and his presidency than to invite a politically incorrect underdog like Colby who is much like Trump hated by many. Trump called Mexicans rapists, Colby called Brazilians filthy animals. It's a match made in heaven.

Trump should invite the WWE.

Vince McMahons wife is the fucking secretary of small business.

And Trump is a WWE HOFer.

Makes me ashamed to watch wwe.

Last edited:
NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.
War machine. aleksander emelianenko. Anthony Johnson. Lee Murray. Disgraced exNFLer Greg hardy. I can keep going...

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.
The economy was already doing great before he got in office, he just proposed his first budget in the fall and congress passed their first budget under him in December. He can’t even get his wall paid for.
Mechanically, how and what policies has he enacted that have affected the economy on a large scale during his first 1.5 year in office that should not be attributed to his predecessor?

Do you not understand why someone wouldn't go to the white house?
He's fucking up your country on an international scale yet you still back him and don't get it lol...
Not surprised I guess, I mean, you literally used the term manlet in what was meant to be a serious thread lol.
<TrumpWrong1>

Glad to identify the racists on this forum. What on gods earth makes you think DC would visit a racist? Blacks voted 90% Democrat BEFORE Obama because you Republicucks tried to deny them freedom voting on Jim Crowe. Trump is blatantly racist, disrespectful, and unsurprisgingly probably liked,by Sherdog because youre all 90% meat heads.

Trump should invite the WWE.

Vince McMahons wife is the fucking secretary of small business.

And Trump is a WWE HOFer.

Makes me ashamed to watch wwe.

I'm sure she has all the qualifications to be the secretary of a small business.

Who the fuck cares about visiting the Shit House? It's a pr opp and thats it.

So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite.

Who needs those crybabies attending the white house or any event anyway?

They only care about kneeling anyway.

Invite those that care about the future of the country.

You also get, what, maybe 20% of a roster who are Americans?

The only black guy in the caps already said he won't go (Devante Smith-Pelley a canadian)

But, there was also Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins, who didn't go because of Obama, curiously, all his kids have a name starting with a K

Back