So now that Conor is being stripped

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Will you haters stop hating? The only thing that you guys had left is that he's "holding up the division". If he gets stripped he isn't champion anymore. If he decides to fight GSP at 170, or Nate 3 at 155, etc. I expect to see no hate threads because there will be no reason to hate. It will just be the sports highest PPV draw who also happens to be an amazing fighter who finishes 98% of his wins FIGHTING. You know. The thing you MMA "Fans" pretend to care about?

Will you haters stop hating? The only thing that you guys had left is that he's "holding up the division". If he gets stripped he isn't champion anymore. If he decides to fight GSP at 170, or Nate 3 at 155, etc. I expect to see no hate threads because there will be no reason to hate. It will just be the sports highest PPV draw who also happens to be an amazing fighter who finishes 98% of his wins FIGHTING. You know. The thing you MMA "Fans" pretend to care about?
fighting is what most mma fans care about. if he does come back for super fights then awesome, if he never fights again then who cares. at this point the whole schtick with him is just old.

Conor is a very talented fighter who has universally exciting fights. Everyone reasonable should be able to agree on that. Happy to see him hop around picking random fights so long as he isn't fucking up title pictures, no fight he's had has disappointed.

fighting is what most mma fans care about. if he does come back for super fights then awesome, if he never fights again then who cares. at this point the whole schtick with him is just old.
That's my point. It's not about his "schtick" if your a fan of watching high level MMA FIGHTS. No matter what anyone wants to say about Conor, every time he steps in the Cage/Ring, he brings it and is extremely entertaining win or lose. People act like the sport is worse with him. When in reality. He elevates the sport to different levels

Even if he does get stripped, which isnt official yet, its still worth discussing what a pussy and a disgrace he is

it's not that anyone hates him. they just look fondly on that time between Nate I and Nate II when his most ardent fans (what some refer to as "knobslobberers", but i wouldn't ever go that far) actually shut the fuck up for once, instead of the usual 26 times a day of incessant chitterchatter about this fucking guy.

he's a great fighter. i look forward to seeing him fight. sometimes i feel like i look more forward to seeing him fight than you guys, who only seem to want to talk about how great he is and want to see him succeed in life more than actually fight, and prove it by doing nothing but make more new threads about him day. after day. after. fucking. day. every. hour.

so shut the fuck up already. and then there won't be any issues.

if you knobslobberers didn't write threads every hour, you wouldn't hear so much hateful shit every hour.

at least, that's how i imagine a "hater" would respond. cheers.

The coward, only wants fights where hé has something to win and nothing to lose..thats why hé never defended his belts

Don't be so emotionally invested in defending him..... some people like him , some people don't.

Either way, he's doing just fine.

That's my point. It's not about his "schtick" if your a fan of watching high level MMA FIGHTS. No matter what anyone wants to say about Conor, every time he steps in the Cage/Ring, he brings it and is extremely entertaining win or lose. People act like the sport is worse with him. When in reality. He elevates the sport to different levels
The sport IS worse with him holding up divisions no matter what anyone wants to say. He elevates the sport lol yeah when he actually fights sure.

the sport is worse with his schtick, the not fighting as a champion, not thinking anyone is worth the challenge even, doing stupid mma math to make reasons why people don't deserve to fight you etc, now you got woodly doing the same type of thing, its stupid as fuck. gone are the days of champs like aldo and shit who just fought anyone the promotion put infront of them. Conor capitalized on the sport at the right moment for sure, the way social media and other platforms are today and where the sport is globally, someone like tito would have been just as big with the same opportunities. Someone else will come along after conor too and be jiust as big as well. till then hope he fights, he does have a way of making his fights exciting

Even if he does get stripped, which isnt official yet, its still worth discussing what a pussy and a disgrace he is
Yea such a "pussy" that he has had 25 MMA fights and won 21 of them, and 18 of those by KO/TKO including wins over Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Eddie alverez, Dustin porier, Nate diaz. Also boxed the GOAT boxer in his own sport. Your a sad fucking hater

Conor is the worst champ ever. He can fight whoever he wants as long as he doesn't hold the belt.

he was stripped? where is the confirmation, can't find anywhere

You are saying it like he volunteered to give up the belt.

If it was Conor's decision whether if he gets stripped or not, he would get buried with his belt 50-80 years from now

Conor haters.jpg

They wont, they mostly hate him because he has some goofy fans. As long as Conor is exponentially more popular than all other fighters he will have some goofy fans and therefore an army of haters filling sherdog with negativity.

makes no difference for me honestly. He doesn't even fight anymore so why would I care

Yea such a "pussy" that he has had 25 MMA fights and won 21 of them, and 18 of those by KO/TKO including wins over Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Eddie alverez, Dustin porier, Nate diaz. Also boxed the GOAT boxer in his own sport. Your a sad fucking hater

giphy.gif

Back