So now that Conor is being stripped

He can do what he wants but the division needs to move on. And his fans need to relax.

I like watching him fight but this is a sport and there needs to be normalcy.

Yea such a "pussy" that he has had 25 MMA fights and won 21 of them, and 18 of those by KO/TKO including wins over Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Eddie alverez, Dustin porier, Nate diaz. Also boxed the GOAT boxer in his own sport. Your a sad fucking hater
You mean "you're". Your is belonging to or associated with OR shows possession.
You're is the short way to say "you are" which would make your statement true. In this case by using the wrong word I dont know if you are saying he is a sad fucking hater or is he associated with them?

You mean "you're". Your is belonging to or associated with.
You're is the short way to say "you are" which would make your statement true. In this case by using the wrong word I dont know if you are saying he is a sad fucking hater or is he associated with them?
Good job completely ignoring the valid points to correct my non use of an apostrophe. Just what I would expect out of haters grasping at straws to hate on people more successful then them.

Good job completely ignoring the valid points to correct my non use of an apostrophe. Just what I would expect out of haters grasping at straws to hate on people more successful then them.
But I like Conor. I am a fan of his just wish he would fight more.

No fight he's had has disappointed.
This is something about McGregor, and even Ronda, that is lost on many: Jones, GSP, Spider, DC, Khabib, Tony, Nate and practically every other notable fighter has had stinkers, but Conor always puts on a massively entertaining show, from the time the fight is announced until months and weeks after.

Yea such a "pussy" that he has had 25 MMA fights and won 21 of them, and 18 of those by KO/TKO including wins over Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Eddie alverez, Dustin porier, Nate diaz. Also boxed the GOAT boxer in his own sport. Your a sad fucking hater

My gran would box mayweather for 100 million and she's dead

Get some perspective fuckboy, not everyone has a leprechaun fetish

My gran would box mayweather for 100 million and she's dead

Get some perspective fuckboy, not everyone has a leprechaun fetish
Oh I'm sorry sherbro. Are you mad because I don't go around on online internet forums calling world champion MMA fighters "pussies". My bad man.

I would be happy if the fucking clown never fought in the UFC again.I will never be a fan or spend any money for anything related to him.All he did along with the UFC is turn it into a circus.Conor is a piece of shit loud mouth and needs to just go away.

I'm one of those whose main complaint against Conor is that he selfishly holds up the division. But why would my feelings change about him if he's stripped? Whatever it is about his nature that made him capable of holding up the division wouldn't have changed. If anything, the fact that others had to exercise the nuclear option to change the situation would confirm what an asshole he is about it.

First guy to be stripped of 2 belts on 2 divisions

Wait, Dana just said Conor had til September to defend http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...gregor-of-title-if-he-doesnt-fight-until-sept

Where is this strip stuff coming from? Khabib Tony will do like 150-200K ppvs and there is no way UFC brass will piss off egomaniac cash cow Conor by stripping him and increasing the likelihood that he will not play ball with you in the future.

I predict Conor vs Khabib in Russia for September for the unified belt. Hilarious that so many think Conor is a pussy who wants to avoid huge challenges, like giving seemingly unbeatable undefeated fighters their first loss and doing so in hostile territory.

I still cant find a legit source where it says he will be stripped

Oh I'm sorry sherbro. Are you mad because I don't go around on online internet forums calling world champion MMA fighters "pussies". My bad man.

I dont have to be mad to call a conor mcbieber fan fuckboy ;)

You are saying it like he volunteered to give up the belt.

If it was Conor's decision whether if he gets stripped or not, he would get buried with his belt 50-80 years from now
Guys that party like him don't live to be 109 years old. Just sayin'.

But I like Conor. I am a fan of his just wish he would fight more.
See, your a..i mean you're a fan, not a hugger. Big difference. I'm not a fan, but if he fights, cool. If he doesn't whatever.

Guys that party like him don't live to be 109 years old. Just sayin'.

I tried to make the age range as wide as possible to avoid this kinda reply but here we are -_-

Back