So once Trump removes the Iran deal, Iran is free to develop nukes. Then what?

Israel is ready to attack Iran with the assuarance of America.

No, I don't think so. If the Israelis feel threatened, they will attack Iran regardless of what Americans think or who the U.S. President is. They have done it before...

An actual post where I agree with der eisbar.

Threw up in my mouth a little bit.
zaWNCqm.gif

They have always been free to develop nukes. What makes you think this deal stopped them?

I seriously do not understand the right's hard on for fucking with Iran. It's like, they have 75% of the same name as Iraq, so it's just a natural conclusion that they too need to be invaded? I really can't understand the psychology behind the GOP's aggressive nature with this country. You can't tell me they need to be invaded because they're the #1 sponsor of terror while we continue to be #1 allies with the ACTUAL top sponsor of terror, SA. You can't hold two completely contradicting beliefs at the same time and justify war based on that contradictory belief.

Can anyone name the last country that Iran invaded, and what year that took place? Can anyone tell me how many military bases they have? Or when they used weapons of mass destruction on somebody else?

Once Trump removes the Iran deal, they will be free to develop nuclear weapons like they once were. What exactly does this accomplish besides putting us back on the war path with this country? Can anyone tell me one legitimately positive thing that Trump's action would accomplish?

Look how close these mother fuckers put their bases to ours. I mean WTF?!
25-5.jpg
Well yeah. That way trump can nuke em. I honestly think Trump wants to obliterate a country with brown people.

I seriously do not understand the right's hard on for fucking with Iran. It's like, they have 75% of the same name as Iraq, so it's just a natural conclusion that they too need to be invaded?

The vast majority of American conservatives are militaristic, bloodthirsty scum. They've been playing this incredibly disingenuous game the past few years where they've pretended to wary of intervention because they knew it was a hard sell after Iraq. It was just an act. They haven't learned a thing from the Iraq debacle and if Trump starts shit with Iran or NK they'll support him every step of the way.

The CIA has done a wonderful job of convincing the world that Iran is the bad guy for nearly 70 years, while they propped up glorious "allies" such as Saddam, Gaddafi, Noriega, Bin Laden, Saud's, etc.

The world won't back an invasion of Iran like they did in Iraq, the U.S. and Israel will be acting alone if they want to invade Iran. Lets not forget that Russia and China are fairly close allies of Iran so I doubt they'll just sit back and watch the U.S. invade their main middle eastern ally. I see one of two things happening if the situation turns hot, a major region wide war that engulfs all of the middle east and parts of north Africa or a middle eastern nuclear arms race.

The vast majority of American conservatives are militaristic, bloodthirsty scum. They've been playing this incredibly disingenuous game the past few years where they've pretended to wary of intervention because they knew it was a hard sell after Iraq. It was just an act. They haven't learned a thing from the Iraq debacle and if Trump starts shit with Iran or NK they'll support him every step of the way.

Nailed it.

Trumps plan is simple. Undo everything Obama did to appear as an opposite. Then replace it with no policy of his own while shifting blame to the legislative.

Its a campaign tactic from a fringe candidate looking for media exposure who just happens be be President.

So how do we know that Iran has stopped working towards a bomb? From what I recall they never agreed to any kind of inspections.

That would have been Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War from 1980 to 1988. Israelis are ready to bomb Iranian nuclear sites like they did Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. No retaliation from either country.

I think you'll find Iraq started that was by invading Iran.

Relax, bro. It's just American lives and billions and billions and billions of dollars.
War with Iran? Try TRILLIONS, on the card no less. And that doesn't even include the cost to the region, Europe, and others.

Back