So once Trump removes the Iran deal, Iran is free to develop nukes. Then what?

No, I don't think so. If the Israelis feel threatened, they will attack Iran regardless of what Americans think or who the U.S. President is. They have done it before...

Israel lacks the logistical capability to attack Iran, when they attacked Iraq they were already at the limit of their stretch and they had a deal with Iran to land their aircraft there.

But i think that Iraqi crew had their SAM radars off because they were taking lunch and were annoyed by the sound of the radar.

The amount of sanctions they were under before the deal seriously inhibited their ability to fund a nuclear weapons program. Right now nobody is looking for a weapons program by inspecting military facilities and they have the money to develop one. What could possibly go wrong?

This level of ignorance is astounding, did you tuned in this yesterday?

Iran expanded its program like there was no tomorrow under heavy sanctions.

Sanctions were doing shit to stop Iranian nuclear program.

I don't think so. Air-to-Air re-fueling - KC-707 tankers...

That would require cooperation from one of the Arab nations or the US, which was my point.

Israel cant go solo.

Iran should have nukes then true world will be safer

You should have more respect for your President. He is right about Iran, Pentagon has reported sharing of weapon tech between them and North Korea. They will get their nukes no matter what WH does and Trump knows it. If he was Putins bitch, he would play ball with Iran, instead he is looking out for American allies in the middle east.

And just a reminder because I know people have forgotten this by now:

Are you aware Trump let the deadline for signing sanctions on Russia lapse?

1. Iran is in violation of treaty.
2. Treaty is worthless.
3. Freedom Fries.
4. ...
5. Profit.*

For MIC companies, and Israel. Not so much for the rest of the world or American troops.

I recently read that way back in the early 1900s Americans were calling French toast Freedom toast as a protest. That dumb shit might be as dumb as America.

Are you aware Trump let the deadline for signing sanctions on Russia lapse?

He signed it in August. The bill d WH to issue by October 1 “regulations or other guidance to specify the persons that are a part of, or operate for or on behalf of, the defense and intelligence sectors of the Government of the Russian Federation".

Since that bill was signed, he had 3 FEMA disasters back to back. NSC has assured the Senate it will be done, and Im not too worried about it.

He signed it in August. The bill d WH to issue by October 1 “regulations or other guidance to specify the persons that are a part of, or operate for or on behalf of, the defense and intelligence sectors of the Government of the Russian Federation".

The Republican and Democrat politicians who draft the bill sent Trump a letter in advance, warning him of the deadline, because they were sure that he was going to fuck around with it. What Trump did was divide the various sanctions of the bill amongst his cabinet members, seemingly ignoring the section of the bill that would use diplomatic influence to persuade European allies to additionally increase sanctions on Russia.

If you remember, both parties were so sure that Trump was beholden to Putin that they removed all of Trump's legal abilities to override the sanctions. Not surprisingly, he still seems to be doing what he can to minimize as much as he can.

Since that bill was signed, he had 3 FEMA disasters back to back. NSC has assured the Senate it will be done, and Im not too worried about it.

That's another interesting topic. Did you catch the information about the Pentagon including a reporter in their emails about how to spin the PR relief information, even though that reporter spent five days telling them he wasn't in the Pentagon and shouldn't be included? It was interesting how they noted that the Vegas shooting took the attention away from their PR media disaster.

You should have more respect for your President. He is right about Iran, Pentagon has reported sharing of weapon tech between them and North Korea. They will get their nukes no matter what WH does and Trump knows it. If he was Putins bitch, he would play ball with Iran, instead he is looking out for American allies in the middle east.

And just a reminder because I know people have forgotten this by now:

You and your post are very silly. Iran is not a threat to us and they have every reason to want to assure their own sovereignty given that we have fomented insurrection, we have displaced popularly elected leaders to instate despots, and we have empowered Saudi Arabia, the most dangerous and brutal country in the world, to funnel Sunni terrorism and death into their borders.

However, I do agree that Trump's (completely uninformed and reactionary) opposition to Iran does undercut his allegiance to Putin. But that was never a real concern to me: I don't give a shit if he loves Putin, is using his office to mitigate his debts to and financial plans with Russia, etc. I just want him to "drain the swamp" and stop feeding into the American MIC's legacy of needless death for profit.

The Republican and Democrat politicians who draft the bill sent Trump a letter in advance, warning him of the deadline, because they were sure that he was going to fuck around with it. What Trump did was divide the various sanctions of the bill amongst his cabinet members, seemingly ignoring the section of the bill that would use diplomatic influence to persuade European allies to additionally increase sanctions on Russia.

If you remember, both parties were so sure that Trump was beholden to Putin that they removed all of Trump's legal abilities to override the sanctions. Not surprisingly, he still seems to be doing what he can to minimize as much as he can.

That's another interesting topic. Did you catch the information about the Pentagon including a reporter in their emails about how to spin the PR relief information, even though that reporter spent five days telling them he wasn't in the Pentagon and shouldn't be included? It was interesting how they noted that the Vegas shooting took the attention away from their PR media disaster.

No I havent seen that Pentagon email, is that for real? Wow

You and your post are very silly. Iran is not a threat to us and they have every reason to want to assure their own sovereignty given that we have fomented insurrection, we have displaced popularly elected leaders to instate despots, and we have empowered Saudi Arabia, the most dangerous and brutal country in the world, to funnel Sunni terrorism and death into their borders.

However, I do agree that Trump's (completely uninformed and reactionary) opposition to Iran does undercut his allegiance to Putin. But that was never a real concern to me: I don't give a shit if he loves Putin, is using his office to mitigate his debts to and financial plans with Russia, etc. I just want him to "drain the swamp" and stop feeding into the American MIC's legacy of needless death for profit.

They are not a military threat (yet), but they threaten American interests in the region. Both Saudis and Iranians IMO are two sides of the same coin, and I agree with the fact Saudis are worse. US protects Saudi interests because Saudis sell their oil in dollars and Iranians dont. Most of their oil fields are on the eastern side of the Saudi Arabia, so a westward expansion of Iranian sphere of influence threatens that and the US dollar.

On top of it, China, which has just surpassed USA in oil imports, is pressuring Saudi Arabia to sell oil in yuan instead of dollars. If USA does not protect Saudi interests in the region, it will not hold its end of the petrodollar agreement and China will move in. That would be more disastrous than undoing the Iran deal.

They are not a military threat (yet), but they threaten American interests in the region.

American interests to maintain global economic hegemony. No person should give two shits about that interest.

Both Saudis and Iranians IMO are two sides of the same coin, and I agree with the fact Saudis are worse.

They absolutely are not. Iran has issues, but nowhere near those of the Saudis. Iran is a democracy where secular protections such as due process still exist. My biggest pet peeve is this "Iran funds terrorists" nonsense. 90% of regional Islamic terrorists are Sunni. Iran is Shiite. The largest exporter by a matter of exponents is Saudi Arabia with their ultra-conservative Wahhabism.

I have no problems with the rest of your post. It seems accurate. But I really have no regard for American hegemony in cornering financial control.

American interests to maintain global economic hegemony. No person should give two shits about that interest.

They absolutely are not. Iran has issues, but nowhere near those of the Saudis. Iran is a democracy where secular protections such as due process still exist. My biggest pet peeve is this "Iran funds terrorists" nonsense. 90% of regional Islamic terrorists are Sunni. Iran is Shiite. The largest exporter by a matter of exponents is Saudi Arabia with their ultra-conservative Wahhabism.

I have no problems with the rest of your post. It seems accurate. But I really have no regard for American hegemony in cornering financial control.

The term comes from Irans funding of Hamas/Hezbollah, and those 2 groups have been engaging in terrorist activities for a longer period of time than ISIS. They operate differently. ISIS claims credit for attacks of terror openly, and is very transparent. Shia terrorist cells operate in silence, and never take credit for their work. Much more sophisticated. They prefer to kidnap or assassinate political figures
/soldiers over public acts of terror. Hamas also engages in a lot of subversion, even on US soil.

I agree with you that the two groups are not as openly brutal as ISIS, but they are larger in size and far better organized. I dont like any of them personally.

The term comes from Irans funding of Hamas/Hezbollah, and those 2 groups have been engaging in terrorist activities for a longer period of time than ISIS. They operate differently. ISIS claims credit for attacks of terror openly, and is very transparent. Shia terrorist cells operate in silence, and never take credit for their work. Much more sophisticated. They prefer to kidnap or assassinate political figures
/soldiers over public acts of terror. Hamas also engages in a lot of subversion, even on US soil.

I agree with you that the two groups are not as openly brutal as ISIS, but they are larger in size and far better organized. I dont like any of them personally.

Hamas is not a shiite group, Iran funds it as a way to get back at Israel for funding MEK and other terrorist groups inside of Iran.

And Hezbollah is no worse than the Mossad when it comes to political assasinations and acts of vengeance.

Hamas is not a shiite group, Iran funds it as a way to get back at Israel for funding MEK and other terrorist groups inside of Iran.

And Hezbollah is no worse than the Mossad when it comes to political assasinations and acts of vengeance.
The biggest mistake people seem to make regarding conflict in the Middle East is that any one involved party is innocent and acting in good faith 100% of the time.

I saw on the news Iran gives $2 bil per yr to NK for help with missiles etc.

The amount of sanctions they were under before the deal seriously inhibited their ability to fund a nuclear weapons program. Right now nobody is looking for a weapons program by inspecting military facilities and they have the money to develop one. What could possibly go wrong?

You think they don't have the money to build nukes?

Iran is a first world nation.

Fyi, China's silk road runs through Iran. The days of Iranian containment are over.

Back