So ONE can pay eddie and DJ 8 figures but can't pay me?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

All these years later, i still haven't seen shit.

Sounds like a good friend of yours wasn't really a good friend of yours.
Did you sign any kind of contract for that $250? If not, you'll probably never see a dime.
Edit: Well done on the video though.

I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

All these years later, i still haven't seen shit.

Did you sign a contract for your work or was it a verbal agreement?

I was watching an interview with Alvarez. Apparently they offered him stocks in the company? Or some sort of ownership

Maybe you should have tickled Franklin's sack a bit , DJ can do that standing fully extended

You did this at the airport?

Need a pic of your wife to judge why you got chump change

Sounds like you got...
Shanghai’d.
TheScore20.jpg

Sounds like a good friend of yours wasn't really a good friend of yours.
Did you sign any kind of contract for that $250? If not, you'll probably never see a dime.
Edit: Well done on the video though.

He couldn't do anything. He tried and the guy did email me out of no where once, but disappeared yet again. I heard this happen to others as well though like a year or so ago. They did a fan thing and picked out best video and winner would get 500$ best voted. I told them all on reddit they would never see a dime.... And they never did.

You have to go to these guys personally to get your money. That's what gengis khan had to do years ago

Video looks very professional so props for that but if you didn't sign anything well thats all on you & you shouldn't be surprised.

Tell you what TS I’m going to boycott watching one events until you get paid, sherbro solidarity

Doesn’t surprise me at all. One has always been a front. They buy followers online too.

lol your friend kept the money

if you fight DJ, they might give you 500$

Well at least you are here with us, where you belong.

You need to stand up for yourself, dude.

"Ronda noobs" are looked down on within the MMA community. They gonna play you until you've earned some hespect.

Back