So ONE can pay eddie and DJ 8 figures but can't pay me?

I've gone to someones house with a baseball bat for 500 they owed me for work.

One thing you cant fuck someone over on is money they worked forn

You need to stand up for yourself, dude.

"Ronda noobs" are looked down on within the MMA community. They gonna play you until you've earned some hespect.

The day i go to singapore i will. I will walk right in them offices and demand that shit. Sadly just cost me more to go there than they owe me

That shit is some money laundry scheme, let's enjoy while it last brothers.

I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

All these years later, i still haven't seen shit.
shoothimmm.gif

I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

I doubt they are getting 8 figures. One has been losing money for a while now. Its just propaganda to entice other UFC guys.

You got done like the fighters, man. Should'vd let your manager negotiate your contract.

Get in touch with DJ about it

Maybe you should have tickled Franklin's sack a bit , DJ can do that standing fully extended

Jorge Gurgel kept getting fights because he was Franklin's Artem.

Doesn’t surprise me at all. One has always been a front. They buy followers online too.

I'm still a little shocked by this Eddie/DJ situation, as it was obvious they were receiving a bulk of that "8 figures" in product shares. What's the value of a second or third tier organization which may or may not exist in three years?

Back