So ONE can pay eddie and DJ 8 figures but can't pay me?

I’ll be honest with you - if you have a problem with One paying you, then you did the right thing by starting a thread about it on a UFC forum. Take no further action and expect this to be resolved in less than 24 hours.

It takes guts to come forward like you have to tell your story .... even if it's after all these years, and after ONE has gotten lots of media attention because of the DJ/Askren thing ...

#metoo

I am officially boycotting ONE, I will never ever watch their fights again. In support of a fellow Sherdogger.

I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

All these years later, i still haven't seen shit.
ur not a fighter though

Man, that sucks. I gotta start giving money to One FC

And your point?
everyone here complains about the fighters not getting money, it's all the organizational and promotional people sucking up all the fighters money, then we have an example where the promotional person gets stiffed, and we complain?

hell no asshole

everyone here complains about the fighters not getting money, it's all the organizational and promotional people sucking up all the fighters money, then we have an example where the promotional person gets stiffed, and we complain?

hell no asshole

You're rebelling too hard.

He couldn't do anything. He tried and the guy did email me out of no where once, but disappeared yet again. I heard this happen to others as well though like a year or so ago. They did a fan thing and picked out best video and winner would get 500$ best voted. I told them all on reddit they would never see a dime.... And they never did.

You have to go to these guys personally to get your money. That's what gengis khan had to do years ago
Thats shady. Sue them for more if you have proof.

Sounds like you got...
Shanghai’d.
TheScore20.jpg

This is why Sherdog is the best site on the internet.

This is why Sherdog is the best site on the internet.
I was just remarking (to myself) earlier today about how I enjoy this forum for shit-posting more than any of the other forums I'm on (sports forums, car forums, a political forum, etc.). The screen names alone are gold (mine notwithstanding..).

OK now u just made me hard
boys-i-have-a-raging-clue-rightinow-memecrunch-com-36266772.png

It was cool to have a packed 20000 fans in Dubai to see it, but atleast give me my chump change i asked for and they agreed to it

Man, $500 isn’t enough for that kind of promo. That’s worth thousands.

ONE FC have just lost my respect.

I did a video for them back in 2014 or 2015. I asked for a small 500$ and i was told that was too much for them. So i settled on 275$ just cause i wanted to di the project cause was for a good friend of mine and would be played live on their ppv in the packed arena.

All these years later, i still haven't seen shit.
Follow up with them, don’t let the sun go down without making a few phone calls and sending a few emails bud

Pathetic on both parts. Them for not paying you. And you for four years later still trying to tell people how you did a thing for a mma org one time.

Get over it.

I’ll be honest with you - if you have a problem with One paying you, then you did the right thing by starting a thread about it on a UFC forum. Take no further action and expect this to be resolved in less than 24 hours.
{<jordan}

Back