So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

RawkyMarciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jon Jones hasn't been clean since the day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

To the cheat's sympathisers: One fraudster's wrongdoing doesn't implicate normality. Good and bad will never be one. Truth will always be filtered from falsehood.

Cheaters never prosper!

EDIT: A thorough compilation of evidence below:

Jan 2015: Jones has a suspiciously low T/E ratio that deviates 80% from his previous reading; USADA was not in effect at this time.

Mar 2016: Frank Mir, teammate of Jon Jones, fails drug test for Oral Turinabol.

Jul 2016: Jones tests positive for Clomiphene and Letrozole.
  • Jones allegedly claims to have ingested a penis pill.
  • The penis pill, however, contained a third banned substance, of which Jones did not test positive for.
  • Jones claimed his friend gave him the penis pill.
  • This friend provided an invoice for the purchase of the penis pill, and on the same invoice was an order for Clomiphene (one of the two substances Jones was flagged for).
  • Common sense dictates that Jones used a middle-man to purchase his PEDs, and bought the penis pill preemptively as an excuse in case he got caught, but never actually ingested the penis pill, otherwise the third banned substance would've shown up.
Jul 2016: Arthur Jones (brother of Jon), is suspended four games in the NFL for PED violation.

Apr 2017:
Frank Mir receives a two year suspension as a first time offender for Oral Turinabol.

Aug 2017: During his FOX interview, Jones slips up and says that he defeated Cormier "off steroids". His silence afterwards says more than any words could.

Aug 2017: Jones tests positive for Oral Turinabol, the same substance teammate Frank Mir tested positive for back in March of 2016.

February 2018: During Jones' CSAC hearing, it's discovered that:
  • He failed to report 10 supplements to United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) prior to his performance at UFC 214, despite signing a document that said he did, and that he only disclosed their existence when they were sent to the lab to be tested for banned substances (after his failed drug test).
  • Jones admitted he never watched mandated tutorials provided by USADA in both 2015 and 2016, instead passing them off to his management to take in his place (including having them forge his signature to confirm that he took said tutorials).
Present: Mir's precedent for receiving a two year suspension, as a first time offender, for Oral Turinabol, while having no mitigating evidence, makes me believe that Jones will receive longer than two years given that every detail is identical save for the fact that Jones is a second time offender,

Credit goes to another man of wisdom and vision: @acannxr

Last edited:
I think he tried to fight clean once. After he was stripped the first time and fought for the interim title vs OSP.

In that fight he realized what a bum he is without the juice, so he felt he couldn't risk doing it again.

Compare his performance against OSP with what Manuwa and Latifi did.

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_nmjk2bPfON1rwmxfd_400.jpg

I think he tried to fight clean once. After he was stripped the first time and fought for the interim title vs OSP.

In that fight he realized what a bum he is without the juice, so he felt he couldn't risk doing it again.

You may think he was clean in that fight too bro, but he was likely just a roided and ring-rusted bum that fight.

Last edited:
Praise those other guys though that are juicing and getting away with it.

Jon Jones' case actually just proves that USADA is not going to catch everyone. He was caught on a test the day of the fight, therefore, all the other tests he passed, USADA didn't catch him. You either think he has always done steroids and passed USADA tests, thus proving that people are unquestionably getting passed the tests or you believe Jones was clean as a whistle up until fight day.

Its ridiculous people think he was clean against OSP just because he was not at his best in that fight. He just had a ring rust and played it safe.

Jon Jones' case actually just proves that USADA is not going to catch everyone. He was caught on a test the day of the fight, therefore, all the other tests he passed, USADA didn't catch him. You either think he has always done steroids and passed USADA tests, thus proving that people are unquestionably getting passed the tests or you believe Jones was clean as a whistle up until fight day.

Or he is just dumb...

<mma1>

nobody expects USADA testing to catch everyone, every time. adults understand that some people will pass tests while using, because masking agents and substances with short detection spans are real. unfortunately, there are very few adults on these boards...

i think it's safe to say there was a big spike in number of people caught after USADA was introduced, which means it's a step in the right direction.

nobody expects USADA testing to catch everyone, every time. adults understand that some people will pass tests while using, because masking agents and substances with short detection spans are real. unfortunately, there are very few adults on these boards...

i think it's safe to say there was a big spike in number of people caught after USADA was introduced, which means it's a step in the right direction.
I think you grossly overestimate these so called adults you speak of.

<PlusJuan>

I don't see how he can survive against his own testimony, yesterday, if USADA decides to bring it up. "Jesus knows I didn't cheat" is not exactly the perfect alibi. At least he didnt swear on his kids.

Also, how long does his management stick by him after him throwing them under the bus? He seemed to think that it would actually help his cause if he blamed them. A very strange hearing, indeed.

Jon Jones is a cheater but this theory is nonsense. I scratch my head every time I see it.

Despite a long layoff, Jon casually beat the ever loving brakes off OSP in a 5 round shutout. You are confusing OSP's morale victory of sustaining an ass kicking without giving up with Jon performing poorly.

Latifi and Manuwa are big power hitters. Jon never one punch KO's guys, ever.

OSP - decision
Cormier - decision
Glover - decision
Gus - decision

Literally his 4th decision in a row. People seriously don't understand how MMA works.

I think you grossly overestimate these so called adults you speak of.
i was merely trying to highlight the fact that these boards are filled with 16 year olds, or people with mental capacities of 16 year olds.

No matter how much you hate Jones.... how could you possibly want him banned and gone forever?

I bet you Jones haters are the same dweebs that complain about watered down cards, shitty PPV numbers and how ufc is dying.

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since they day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

The USADA has not handed down their punishment which could be a 4 year ban. Hang tight...

USADA doesn't test for everything with each sample. They literally can't.

So yeah, they may not catch everyone. But Jones is one of the best paid fighters in the UFC and should have access to the highest level doping programs. If he's getting busted, it means other fighters can be busted as well.

It's not perfect and likely never will be. But it's 1000x better than the state AC testing.

Jon Jones is a cheater but this theory is nonsense. I scratch my head every time I see it.

Despite a long layoff, Jon casually beat the ever loving brakes off OSP in a 5 round shutout. You are confusing OSP's morale victory of sustaining an ass kicking without giving up with Jon performing poorly.

Latifi and Manuwa are big power hitters. Jon never one punch KO's guys, ever.

OSP - decision
Cormier - decision
Glover - decision
Gus - decision

Literally his 4th decision in a row. People seriously don't understand how MMA works.

Nah man, he just didn't juice that one time.... lol but in the very next sentence, Jon has always been on PEDs.

Sherdoggers can't make up their mind to the extent Jon cheated.

USADA doesn't test for everything with each sample. They literally can't.

So yeah, they may not catch everyone. But Jones is one of the best paid fighters in the UFC and should have access to the highest level doping programs. If he's getting busted, it means other fighters can be busted as well.

It's not perfect and likely never will be. But it's 1000x better than the state AC testing.
Well the AC testing is basically not testing, so yeah but they didn't set the bar very high.

Back