So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

5157bdde2e2ef018537d10398bbffb64.png

One's wrong doesn't convict others. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a bonafide cheater. Jon Jones is done, bud.
Are you the guy I responded to? The app won’t load the whole page. You need to look up the definition of bonafide. Bud

Are you the guy I responded to? The app won’t load the whole page. You need to look up the definition of bonafide. Bud
No need. It's used as intended. Cheating is about as sincere an action as can be.

No need. It's used as intended. Cheating is about as sincere an action as can be.
lol not only do you need a dictionary, you need a thesaurus! The dude has never been convicted, the vast majority believe he cheated including me! But bonafide does not apply here. Either way, who cares! It is fighting, they are all on something and it’s great as long as it’s entertaining

lol not only do you need a dictionary, you need a thesaurus! The dude has never been convicted, the vast majority believe he cheated including me! But bonafide does not apply here. Either way, who cares! It is fighting, they are all on something and it’s great as long as it’s entertaining
Off you go, steroid-intake sympathiser. LOL. You're all the same. But, the last of your kind. Your fraud hero is history. Jon Jones is a cheat, fraud, hypocrite, and done!

Off you go, steroid-intake sympathiser. LOL. You're all the same. But, the last of your kind. Your fraud hero is history. Jon Jones is a cheat, fraud, hypocrite, and done!
You left out bonafide. Who is my hero? Is it my sincere bonafide hero? Do tell

He cheated against Cormier twice, because he knew he couldn’t get the job done without the extra advantage.

I agree with you, and I'm assuming the same goes for Anderson, Barnett, Fitch and the rest?

I thought fighter bashing and baseless steroid accusations were a bannable offense on Sherdog.

I thought fighter bashing and baseless steroid accusations were a bannable offense on Sherdog.
Facts aren't bashing. Nothing is baseless considering the criminal we're talking about here. A repeat-offending, menace to society that's putting the well being of clean fighters in jeopardy. And is an all-round hypocritical coward.

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since the day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

To the cheat's sympathisers: One fraudster's wrongdoing doesn't implicate normality. Good and bad will never be one. Truth will always be filtered from falsehood.

Cheaters never prosper!

Jones is a remorseless repeat criminal and career juicer and cheater. He is a menace to society and needs to go to prison.

not to start fighter bashing, but ever since usada has been implemented either fighters are getting caught, or they don't look/perform the same as before.

jones getting caught, however also being able to pass even though most likely being on something makes me really believe that when gsp fought hendricks that hendricks was on something, the guy can't make weight, looks like crap, fights like crap ever since usada has been going on...also he agreed to take the extra testing for the gsp fight and though gsp went ahead and did it himself, big baby johnny backed out...ya sure bud you got nothing to hide then just take the tests, the guy that looked worse and took extra testing still beat juiced up johnny.

How is the rest just speculation? You just said:

And the people I mentioned were caught. So that means they've ALWAYS done it. No speculation needed, just like with Jon Jones.

Jones hasn't done any more damage to the integrity of the sport than anyone else who got popped. Vitor didn't add on to the advantage of his youth when he was juiced to the gills at 19?

If you have such a distain for "Cheaters", then you might as well stop watching the sport because as many people that have been caught, there's even more that haven't. I've already pointed out the guys he fought who popped. There's no telling who else he fought that was doing the same cheating he was. To villify him as this big bad miscreant of the sport because of PEDs is pretty pointless and childish.
Jones gets the most heat for cheating because of his success WHILE cheating. While guys like TRT Vitor and Chael really were hit and miss while cheating. I'd say 2nd is Anderson. Very successful while cheating and also a multiple time chest. You get more heat for winning and defending championships while cheating than not. Those are the facts.

Facts aren't bashing. Nothing is baseless considering the criminal we're talking about here. A repeat-offending, menace to society that's putting the well being of clean fighters in jeopardy. And is an all-round hypocritical coward.

If you are so extremely naive that you trust drug tests than you have to be consistent and assume that he was clean for all the tests that he passed.

You're accusing him of something that's 100% unproven and it's pure speculation.

No matter how much you hate Jones.... how could you possibly want him banned and gone forever?

I bet you Jones haters are the same dweebs that complain about watered down cards, shitty PPV numbers and how ufc is dying.
I just hate cheaters..
If you sympathise then you must be a cheater too..
See it works both ways..

He cheated got busted ..get over it.

Back