So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

He seems like your typical addict and steroids and cocaine are very addicting.

I don't see how he can survive against his own testimony, yesterday, if USADA decides to bring it up. "Jesus knows I didn't cheat" is not exactly the perfect alibi. At least he didnt swear on his kids.

Also, how long does his management stick by him after him throwing them under the bus? He seemed to think that it would actually help his cause if he blamed them. A very strange hearing, indeed.
Jones is not a smart man....but he knows what juice is.

If you are so extremely naive that you trust drug tests than you have to be consistent and assume that he was clean for all the tests that he passed.

You're accusing him of something that's 100% unproven and it's pure speculation.

That's ridiculous, he was busted for a PCT, *POST* cycle therapy.

Post cycle therapy are not PED's, it's what you take to rebound after a cycle.
The entire premise of testing for a PCT is another means to catch a cheater if the initial tests did not show anything.

Meaning nobody is naive enough to believe that cheaters are caught 100% of the time.

That is why they test for not only PCT, but why they do random OOC testing as well, why they test numerous of times through a training camp, and so on.

If there was a kid in class who was acing his math tests at 100% and then he was caught cheating, would you discount his previous tests or would you still believe he's a genius mathematician??

If I were Jones I would say fuck USADA and go fight over seas.

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since the day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.

So you think Brian Ortega still cheats?

Can't, any promotion would be sued and have their assets frozen by the UFC.
Good luck trying to seize assets over seas buddy.

Japan and Russia and many other places don't give a shit about commissions. He could for sure go fight overseas. and before anybpdy says, "yeah, but then the commissions would never license him ever again", go read some history (Vitor Belfort being the most notable).

Good luck trying to seize assets over seas buddy.

Japan and Russia and many other places don't give a shit about commissions. He could for sure go fight overseas. and before anybpdy says, "yeah, but then the commissions would never license him ever again", go read some history (Vitor Belfort being the most notable).

It's not about the commissions, it's about Jon Jones being locked in a contract with the UFC, what ever promotion puts a fight on with Jon Jones will end up losing money after they have to concede majority of their revenues to the UFC in compensation.

Any promotion that will be able to afford Jon Jones will have over seas assets, nobody invests all their fortune in one economy, especially not a shitty one like russia

It's not about the commissions, it's about Jon Jones being locked in a contract with the UFC, what ever promotion puts a fight on with Jon Jones will end up losing money after they have to concede majority of their revenues to the UFC in compensation.

Any promotion that will be able to afford Jon Jones will have over seas assets, nobody invests all their fortune in one economy, especially not a shitty one like russia

so you really think if jones fought in japan for rizin that the japanese gov would give 2 shits about a contract signed in america?

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since the day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

To the cheat's sympathisers: One fraudster's wrongdoing doesn't implicate normality. Good and bad will never be one. Truth will always be filtered from falsehood.

Cheaters never prosper!

but all of jon jones blind followers will say it a race thing and he being framed bye the white man.

or they blame dc for talking bad to jones

so you really think if jones fought in japan for rizin that the japanese gov would give 2 shits about a contract signed in america?

Try and steal a Japanese patent in the states and see how far you get.

No, but the UFC would sue him in the US for breach of contract and he'd lose.

Probably not worth it.

If you are so extremely naive that you trust drug tests than you have to be consistent and assume that he was clean for all the tests that he passed.

You're accusing him of something that's 100% unproven and it's pure speculation.
Ignorance is bliss, huh? May you one day see the truth like any man of integrity and logic does.

Jon Jones is a cemented cheater and will always be remembered as one.

Anyone who wants the end of Jon Jones's career is not a fan of MMA
Speak for your self. Perhaps you should watch WWE where the steroids-usage isn't so strict, nor is it as detrimental to co-workers as is in MMA where there's a direct correlation, in fact, causation of undeserved, unlawful, and unjust damage to the well-being of another individual due to the corrupt and fraudulent intake of PED's like steroids by cowardly, beta, cheating specimens like Jon Jones.

Speak for your self. Perhaps you should watch WWE where the steroids-usage isn't so strict, nor is it as detrimental to co-workers as is in MMA where there's a direct correlation, in fact, causation of undeserved, unlawful, and unjust damage to the well-being of another individual due to the corrupt and fraudulent intake of PED's like steroids by cowardly, beta, cheating specimens like Jon Jones.
I watch this "sport" to see the baddest men on the planet face off. You call them beta, I call them pharmalpha.

I watch this "sport" to see the baddest men on the planet face off. You call them beta, I call them pharmalpha.
At least you admit your sympathy for cheaters. Shame you have to succumb, though my brother man. I won't. To me the baddest man on the planet is he who thrives without the need of cowardly advantages like PEDs and upholds the integrity of combat.

Back